Chapter 22

A couple of weeks later Justin and I were back in LA. I had just begun doing dancing with the stars while justin was in the studio making new music. I walked into the dance studio and set my bag down going in front of the mirror to start stretching. I put my hair up in a messy bun as I stretched. The door opened and in walked my partner, Jake. "Hey aly", he said as he walked over to set down his bag. "Hey jake", I said pressing up to my back bend my back cracking. "okay so", he said sitting down and stretching himself out , "this week the dances are based off of somebody in your life who means a lot to you", he said. "So who would you like to dedicate this dance to?" , he asked me. I smiled at the thought of this dance and said "Justin, I definately would like to dedicate it to Justin", I said. he smiled and said" Okay so we'll get started." Our dance was a contemporary dance, kind of slower and really pretty. We were dancing to one of Justin's favorite songs "I'll Be". basically with this dance I was delivering a message to Justin that ill always be here for him. We got started on the dance, and we were actually able to finish pretty quickly because I'm a dancer and I pick up on choreography quickly. I grabbed my bag as Jake and I walked out of the studio."Good work today", he said. "thanks", I said as I smiled. we said bye and then I got in my car and drove away. I drove to my house getting out of the car and walking up to the front door. "Hey mom", I said walking in and setting my bag down on the couch. "in the kitchen honey", she said. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom and Justin sitting at the island. "Hey baby", justin said looking at me. "Hey justin what are you doing here", I asked walking over to him as he pulled me down onto his lap. "I got done at the studio early and I wanted to spend some time with you", he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Aww", I said kissing his cheek. he smiled looking at me and said "How was rehearsal"? "good", I said. "Your coming to the show on Wednesday right?", I asked him. I was hoping he said yes because I wanted my dance to be a suprise. "Of course", he said. I went upstairs to take a shower, because I was all sweaty. I took off my sports bra and shorts and got in the shower. After my shower I put on a sweatshirt and a pair of spandex shorts. I let my hair dry naturally and put on some chapstick. I walked back into my room where justin was laying on my bed scrolling through his phone. He saw me and looked up and smiled. "Sorry I look like this but I'm tired and I'm sore", I said. "Sweat pants hair tied chilled with no makeup on", he sang . I smiled and laughed. "your beautiful", he said. "Thank you", I said as I sat down on my bed putting icy hot on my knee. We watched a couple of movies and I fell asleep at the end of one. "Babe", I heard someone say as they lightly rubbed my back to wake me up. "hmm", I moaned as I rolled over. "Its late I gotta get home", I heard justin say. "Goodnight beautiful", he said leaning down and kissing my lips making me smile. "Goodnight justin I love you", I said as I pulled my blankets up. I am dead tired. He smiled and said "I love you too". I then drifted off back to sleep.