Chapter 8

Fredo yelled " Oh my God that was so cute". Justin started busting up laughing and I flopped down onto the bed pressing my face farther into the bed trying to hide my blush. I felt Justin's had rub my back as he was still laughing. I rolled over and smiled at Justin and he smiled back. Fredo was just standing there smiling at me like an idiot.

"Fredo what are you doing?", I asked as I sat criss cross on the bed taking out my phone. "Nothing", he said running over to the bed and sitting next to me.

"Guys lets take pictures", I said. "Okay", Justin said sitting next to me and Fredo sat on the other side of me so i was in the middle. I held out my phone and we started taking pictures. "Wait I want some on my phone", Justin said handing me his phone. I saw his lockscreen was the picture we took on the plane with me kissing his cheek. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. I went to his camera and we took more pictures.

I flopped back onto the bed and layed there. "Hey guys", I said. "Yea", they both said at the same time. "We should go get some pizza." "Yes!"Justin shouted standing up and getting his wallet. I laughed and stood up and went to the bathroom and fixed my hair.

I walked to the living room and grabbed my wallet. "Okay I'm ready", I said and we walked out the room and went in the elevator down to the lobby. We got Into Justin's black range rover and the driver took us to a pizza place he said was really good.

When we got out of the car paparazzi was there as usual. Justin put his arm around me and led me through them. When we got inside we ordered a Canadian bacon pizza. When the waitress delivered it I grabbed some hot sauce and put it on my pizza.

After we ate we went back to the hotel and I put my hair up and change into my pajamas. "I'm going to bed guys I'm tired", i said walking up to Justin and Fredo who were playing Xbox. "Goodnight", Fredo said without taking his eyes away from the screen. "Goodnight Aly ", Justin said giving me a hug and kissing my cheek. I grabbed a water bottle and went to my room and set my alarm on my phone.

I tweeted some of the pictures Justin, Fredo and I had tooken earlier and then I locked my phone and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update!

Let me know what you guys think! Vote comment and follow :) thanks for reading love you guys so much!