Chapter 15

We were almost done with the show just a couple songs were left. The crowd was really loud giving me such an adrenaline rush. Justin was changing into his final outfit for the show and Dan was entertaining the crowd by playing the guitar. I laughed at the audiences reaction when he started playing the guitar behind his head.

" Alright everybody so today is a very special day", Justin said walking out on the stage with a cake. I gasped putting my hand over my mouth smiling wide.

"It's my good friend Aly's birthday today. She just turned 18 today and she's really special to me," he said making his way over to me. I smiled as the audience went crazy. " Would you guys help me out with singing happy birthday?" he said. The whole arena started singing making me look around in shock. "Happy birthday to you", justin sang the last note. I leaned over blowing out the candle. "Happy birthday", he said hugging me with his other arm. Fredo ran out onstage grabbing the cake and running offstage with it, causing the audience to go crazy.

After the show Gabby and I walked back to the dressing room.

"Good job gabbs", I said walking to the mirror checking how my hair looked.

"Thanks good job to you too", she said doing the same.

Fredo walked in along with some of the other dancers. " Justin said be ready in an hour", he said winking at me.

"Kay thanks Fredo", I said.

"Is it just gonna be us?", gabby asked.

"I think so Justin told me it was gonna be me you him and Fredo.", I said brushing out my hair and taking off my makeup.

I headed to the shower that was in the bathroom, jumping in quickly.

I went back in the dressing room with my towel wrapped around me. I blow dryed my hair and then went over to the bag I had brought picking out some clothes.

I picked out a light pink skater skirt with a white bralette tank top type thing so that just a little bit of my stomach showed. Then I put on a little tan knit cardigan that had holes in it. For my shoes I went with a pair of stilettos.

Jenni walked in and started doing my hair and makeup. she curled my hair this time not brushing the curls out.

"Aww Aly you look gorgeous", gabby said looking at me in the mirror. "Thank you", I said. Jenni did gabbys hair and make up as well and then I grabbed my phone.

We opened up the dressing room door walking out seeing Justin and Fredo playing ping pong.

Justin looked up at me his mouth dropping slightly. I blushed looking down my heart pounding as we made our way over to them. "You look very beautiful", justin said hugging me. "you look very handsome", I said smiling. Fredo said "y'all hug a lot you ain't got to hug each other everytime you see each other". Gabby started busting up laughing as justin blushed. I looked at him and he looked at me and we started laughing.

We walked out to the car and justin put his hand on my back reassuring me he was there as we walked through the paparazzi. once we got in the car I turned to justin and asked him "Where are we going?". "That is for me to know and for you to find out.", he said smirking at me.

"Where are we going Fredo?" , I said seeing if he would tell me.

"Sorry Aly justin would kill me if I told you".

" I hate suprises", I said leaning back crossing my arms.

"I know you do", Justin said laughing at me ," that's why it's funny."

I looked at him trying to keep a straight face.

We pulled up to the back of some building and justin covered my eyes. "And don't even try to look through my fingers ", he said putting his bad on my back helping me to wherever we were going. We walked inside some place and then stopped.

"When I say 3 you can look", Justin said his hand still covering my eyes.

"1..2...3", he said removing his hands from my eyes.

"Suprise!" My family, friends and everyone from the tour popped up from behind tables. "Oh my god", I said running to my mom wrapping my arms around her. "I missed you so much", I said as I kissed her cheek. I bent down hugging my little cousin who was crying. "Aww sweetie don't cry. What's wrong? ", I said looking at her. "I missed you", she said throwing her arms around me. I picked her up holding her tight against me and said "I missed you to Brianna." I walked around Brianna still in my arms, as I said hi to everybody else. I made my way back to Justin and said "Bri this is Justin." She waved shyly and then stuck her head into my shoulder. "hi sweetie", he said tickling her making her laugh. "Go play with your sister", I told her setting her down on the floor. She ran off.

"That was so cute." Justin said smiling at me.

"Justin thank you so much for this party this means a lot to me", I said reaching up and throwing my arms around his neck. He smiled hugging me back and said "Your welcome Aly". I pulled back wiping a tear that had escaped my eyelid. "hey why are you crying", he said taking one of my hands. " Nobody has ever done anything like this for me and it means a lot to me", I said looking at him smiling. He smiled looking down at me "no crying," he said as he bent down kissing my cheek.

About an hour into the party it was time for cake. Fredo brought out a huge cake and lit the candles as everyone sang. After cake had been passed out Justin pulled me into him whispering in my ear "Come with me I want to talk to you". I nodded letting him pull me outside where he led me to a little pond. We sat down on the bench and justin turned facing me. "I wanted to give you your present alone", justin said looking up at me pulling a little box out of his pocket.

"Aww justin you didn't have to get me anything", I said.

"No it's okay I wanted to", he said scooting closer grabbing my hand.

"Here open it", he said grabbing my hands pushing the box into them. I smiled at him grabbing the box unwrapping it slowly. I opened it and inside was a pretty bracelet. I put one hand over my mouth. "thank you justin I love it.", I said wrapping my arms around him. he smiled down at me saying your welcome. "You wanna walk around a little bit", he asked. "sure", I said standing up walking with him around the pond.

"You know ever since the day I first met you there has always been something different about you ", he said looking at me as we walked. "Its a good different. your the first girl I feel I can be myself around. Im not justin bieber to you I'm justin. Your pretty smart nice sweet and a bomb ass dancer ", he said as I laughed looking at him. "I've really enjoyed being with you these past couple months and I want to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?", he said as we stopped walking. I smiled blushing deeply as I looked into his eyes. "Of course", I said hugging him tightly. he laughed as he let go. "You don't know how nervous I was", he said laughing as we headed back to the party. "aww ", I said smiling at him, "that's cute."

"Im cute", he said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Mmhm very cute", I said as we walked back inside.

After the party we headed back to the hotel where Gabby came back to our room with us. I went and took a shower and then walked out into the living room. "Goodnight guys", I said to Fredo and Justin. "Goodnight", justin said standing up giving me a hug kissing my forehead. "happy birthday", he said as we let go. I smiled at his my cheeks turning pink and said "Thank you". "goodnight Aly happy birthday", Fredo said giving me a side hug. "thank you", I said laughing as gabby and I headed back to my room. Gabby closed the door as I flopped on the bed checking my phone. "Okay so spill what happened tonight", gabby said flopping down next to me. "Justin took me down my that pond and he gave me this bracelet", I said as I showed her the bracelet that was still on my wrist " and then we walked around and he said some really cute things and then he asked me out", I said smiling widely.

Her mouth fell open and she said "oh my god really?"

"Yes", I said smiling as I laid down on the pillow.

"I'm so happy for you", she said squealing.

"Thank you ". I said as I drifted off to sleep a smile on my face.