Chapter 31

April 13th 2014

11:13 am

"Hey", I heard Justin say as he walked into my kitchen.

"Hey baby", I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So what were your plans for today?", he asked me kissing my forehead as I rested my head on his chest.

"I didn't really know yet why?", I asked him.

"Well how would you like to go on vacation", he asked me looking down at me.

"That sounds amazing", I said as I laughed.

"Good because our flight leaves to tonight", he said a smirk appearing on his face.

"Seriously?!", I asked.

He nodded a smile coming across his face.

"I'm taking you away for our anniversary", he said smiling.

"Aww justin oh my god!", I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Where are we going?", I asked him as I pulled away a huge smile on my face.

"It's a surprise", he said.

"I should've known".

He laughed and said "Our flight leaves at 10 tonight".

I smiled and jumped onto him, my arms around his neck.

"Thank you so much", I said kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome baby", he said his hands wrapping around my back.

He set me back down on the floor and said "You can go shopping and pack and stuff were probably gonna leave for the airport around 9."

I nodded and smiled and said "Okay, I know you can't tell me where were going, but what's the weather like?"

He laughed and said "Warm and cold at nights. Bring a swim suit".

I smiled letting a little shriek come out of my mouth and jumped onto Justin again throwing my arms around him and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you so much", I said.

"Your welcome".

"I'm gonna go shopping!", I said and he laughed putting me back down on the ground kissing my lips softly.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too", I said kissing him again.

I grabbed my phone and purse and keys and then headed out the door to my car.

I went shopping and got a couple of new bathing suits along with some cute dresses and skirts and shorts and shirts. And of course I got some shoes.

I came back to my house around 5 ish and it was empty. Justin probably went home to pack.

I took all of my bags up to my room and started to pack all of my stuff.

I can't believe we were going away for our one year anniversary. Were going on vacation, just us no one to bother us. I need this.

I was just finishing up packing when my phone dinged indicating a new text.

Justin : hey beautiful :) I finished packing and I'm about to head over to your house. I was thinking maybe getting something to eat before the airport?

Me : yeah that sounds great:) I'm almost finished. I'm so freaking excited.

I put my phone on the charger and went into the bathroom to get ready. I decided to take a quick shower just so I smelled good on the plane.

I did my make up just putting on some mascara to make my eyes look more awake and then I let my hair down in its natural waves and braided my bangs out of my face.

I walked over to one of my drawers picking out an outfit that was comfortable for a plane ride : black leggings,crop top,cardigan and combat boots.

I finished packing my suitcase and grabbed my purse and my phone and took all of my stuff downstairs.

I got down stairs and saw Justin in the kitchen with my mom.

A smile came across my face as I made my way over to them.

I walked into the kitchen and Justin's head turned to look at me.

"You look gorgeous", he said a smile coming across his face.

"Thank you", I said a blush appearing on my face.

"Hi mom", I said as she hugged me.

"Hi sweetheart".

"Did you already know he was planning this", I asked her.

Justin laughed and my mom said "Yep".

"How come your always able to keep a suprise from me?", I asked justin as he stood up and stood by my mom.

"Skill", he replied smirking at me.

I smiled and he wrapped an arm around my mom and said "Were gonna go get something to eat before our flight. Bye Lauren", he said to her.

She hugged him back and then reached over to hug me.

"Bye mom I love you".

"I love you too Aly".

Justin smiled at me and then took my hand grabbing my bags and carry then for me. he put them in the trunk and then we both got in the car.

On the way to the airport we stopped at Panera to eat.

Once we got to the airport, Justin opened the car door interlacing our hands and we got out keeping our heads down as paparazzi surrounded us.

My grip on Justin's hand tightened as we walked through them and he squeezed my hand letting me know it was okay.

We made it through the paparazzi and walked to Justin's jet getting on the plane. I took a seat next to the window and justin sat down next to me leaning over and kissing my cheek, making me smile.

The plane took off and I turned my head into Justin.

"I'm gonna take a nap", I said snuggling into his chest.

He laughe and wrapped his arms around me running his hand along my back, "Okay baby".

And with that I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep with the soothingness of Justin's hand