Chapter 13

I woke up just as the plane was landing. We got off the plane and headed to the cars. Justin stopped to say hi to some fans while I stood nearby with Fredo. Justin was talking to a girl who kept pointing at me. "Hold on I'll go get her", he told her walking over to me. I raised my eyebrow out of curiosity and he said "Beliebers want to talk to you". "Okay", I said smiling letting him pull me over to them.
"How are you guys?" , I said watching as they all took pictures of me and justin.
"Can I please take a picture with you", a little girl said who was probably about 6 or 7.
"Of course sweetie", I said bending down and kissing her cheek.
After we talked to them we got in the Black SUV and drove away.
"You handled that really well." Justin said. "Most people are kind of awkward with things like that but you were good."
"Thank you", I said looking at him smiling.

* Later that evening *
"Justin stop!", I said trying to catch my breath as I giggled again.
"Say it! ", he said tickling me more.
"Fine your sexy justin!", I screamed.
"Thank you", he said walking away to the kitchen to get a water.
"Can you grab me one to?", I asked sitting up.
"Here", he said throwing the bottle my way.
"Thank you," I stood up and walked to my room taking off my combat boots and unzipping my suitcase.

I sat down on my bed with some pillows propping me up. "Justin, Fredo! ". I yelled.
"What?" , they both yelled at the same time.
"Do you wanna watch a movie with me?"
"Yes", Fredo said and came walking in with Justin. Justin sat next to me while Fredo laid across the bed by the foot of the bed .
I put on Despicable Me 2 and we all watched it.
After the movie was over me and Justin looked at each other and then looked at Fredo. Fredo was asleep.
I ran my fingers through my hair and sat up drinking some water.
"Are you excited for your birthday tomorrow?", Justin asked me laying his head back on my pillows.
"Yea I'm very excited. 18 I'm going to legally be an adult.", I said smiling.
"What do you want to do tomorrow?", he said.
"We don't have to do anything, " I said looking down at him.
"Of course we do Aly. It's your 18th birthday. We gonna turn up." he said making me laugh as he started doing a little dance.
"Ill think about it", I said.
"Fredo", he yelled smacking him in the face with a pillow. "
"What the fuck man?", Fredo said sitting up.
Me and justin started laughing as Fredo said "whatever. goodnight Aly."
"Goodnight Fredo".
"I'm gonna go to bed too. you should probably get some sleep too.", justin said pushing himself up.
I nodded and stood up walking to my suitcase getting out my pajamas. "I'm gonna shower first", I said.
He nodded and then walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled hugging him back as he kissed my cheek. " Goodnight beautiful." he said.
"Goodnight Justin."