Chapter 17

We went out exploring Japan, Justin taking me to every place he knew I would love. we were having so much fun.

"And this ", Justin said pulling me to the edge of a bridge where you could see the sun setting perfectly, ". Is the most beautiful place in all of Japan to see the sunset."

I laughed as he pulled me into his arms wrapping them around me tightly as we looked watching the sunset.

"Thank you", I said looking up at justin, my arms still wrapped around his waist.

"For what?", he said raising an eyebrow looking down at me.

"For bringing me here", I said.

He smiled kissing my cheek and said "your welcome".

After the sunset we went back to the hotel.

Once we were there Justin came in my room where I was unpacking. "hey", he said standing in the door frame.

"Hey", I said looking up from the bag I was unpacking.

"So I was thinking we haven't been on a first date yet.", he said.

"Okay", I said encouraging him to go on.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date tonight", he asked looking at me.

"Yes", I said smiling", I would love too."

He smiled saying "be ready by 8:00"

It was 7:30 so that meant I had to rush. I hopped in the shower quickly washing my body and hair. after I got out of the shower I let my hair dry in its natural waves. I did my makeup and then left the bathroom going to my room to pick out my outfit.

I picked out a blue skater skirt with a black tank top bralette thing. I put on my shoes and then headed back to the bathroom looking at myself smiling. I put on the bracelet Justin gave me for my birthday and then walked out into the living room.

Justin was sitting on the couch his elbows on his knees. he looked up as I walked in smiling wide before standing up. "You look absolutely beautiful ", he said looking at me.

"Thank you you look handsome", I said putting my arms around his neck hugging him.

We left the hotel in the car and drove to what looked like a beach. "oh my god", I said stepping out of the car, Justin holding my hand. Justin laughed walking with me towards a picnic set up on the beach.

"Thank you Justin it's gorgeous", I said standing on my tippy toes kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome", he said smiling kissing my forehead.

After we had eaten me and Justin talked for a while.

"Do you want to go take a walk on the beach?", he asked me.

"Yes", I said.

He stood up and then took my hands helping me up.

We interlaced our fingers and then began walking along the edge of the beach so our feet touched the water barely.

We talked about our families, laughing about each others stories. Then Justin stopped looking out at the water pulling me closer. We stood there for a minute just looking out at the darkness the water held.

He looked down at me and I turned facing him . "Thank you for bringing me here", I said burying my face in his chest. "your welcome", he said hugging me.

I pulled away looking up into his eyes. He smiled leaning in until our lips met. He kissed me softly making me melt. He pulled away and I smiled at him as he took my hand again walking me back up to the beach.

After our date we went back to the hotel. I jumped in the shower quickly because I smelled like salt and seaweed. I put on a T-shirt and a pair of my pajama shorts. I walked out to where justin was standing in the kitchen eating ice cream.

"Good night", I said looking at him.

"Goodnight beautiful", he said hugging me then leaning down pressing his lips to mine.

I pulled away smiling and walked past Fredo who was saying "you guys are so cute", causing me to blush.

"Goodnight Fredo", I said.

"Goodnight Aly ", he said giving me a hug.

I walked back to my room going on my phone for a little bit before plugging it in and going to sleep.