Chapter 18

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER

"Hey babe?", Justin called from the living room.

"Yes?", I asked.

"Are you almost ready?", he asked now walking in my room.

"Yeah", I said looking up at him smiling.

We were in Bangkok getting ready to head home for a couple of days. Me and Justin's flight to California was leaving in 30 minutes.

Justin wrapped his arms around me causing me to smile as he kissed the top of my head. I turned away from him grabbing my bags and then grabbing his hand he held out for me. We walked down to the lobby and went outside to our waiting SUV.

Once we got to the airport, we got out and got onto the plane. I sat down by a window seat, justin sitting down next to me. He grabbed my hand and I smiled turning my head to look at him. "your gonna be fine. They're going to love you", he said squeezing my hand. We were going to go to my house first so justin can meet my family and then he was taking me to meet his family. We've been dating for 5 months and we both felt the time was right. I had met Pattie before but this time I would be meeting his dad and his brother and sister. I was nervous. "Thanks", I said.

"No really Aly, I promise they are going to love you.", he said reassuringly.

I smiled at him, he always loved making me feel better.

"And my mom is going to love you", I said smiling.

He smiled squeezing my hand tighter as the plane took off.

"I hope so", he said.

Once the plane landed at LAX, Justin and I got off and headed for our car. Paparrazi was everywhere taking pictures of us. Justin squeezed my hand tighter leading me through the people. Paparrazi back in LA was especially bad. Justin and I haven't said we are dating but it's pretty obvious. Justin plans on telling the world when he goes on Ellen later this week.

Once we got in the car, I told the driver directions to my house.

We pulled up to my house and I smiled.

Justin looked nervous.

"Hey", I said grabbing his hand so he would look at me. He turned his head looking at me. "your gonna be fine", I said. He nodded smiling at me and then kissing my cheek.

We got out of the car and he took my hand as we walked up to the door. I took out my key unlocking it and led justin through the front door.

"Mom", I called.

She walked in from the kitchen with a big smile on her face. "Aly!", she said running towards me with open arms. I hugged her tightly saying ", I missed you so much mom". after we let go I turned back to justin who was smiling.

"And this is my boyfriend, Justin," I said pointing to him.

He smiled at my introduction and then said ", How are you? My name is Justin". My mom smiled ear to ear and went over and hugged him. "I'm Linda", she said as she finally let go.

She led us into the kitchen where my aunt was there along with my cousin who was my age.

"Sabrina!", I said screaming as I ran over to her squeezing her tightly.

"I missed you", she squealed in my ear finally letting go.

I said hello to my aunt and then introduced justin again.

"This is my boyfriend Justin", I said as he hugged both of them.

Dinner went pretty well. My family seemed to love Justin just as I knew they would. It was about 10 pm when justin was going to leave so he could go spend some time with his family. he said goodbye to my family and then I walked him out the door.

"Thank you for having me tonight", he said as he walked hand and hand.

"Aww thank you justin for coming", I said.

"Your family is really nice", he said looking at me.

I smiled and said "They really liked you". He smiled squeezing my hand tighter. We stopped in front of his car as his lips met mine. "ill come and pick you up tomorrow, ill text you what time", he said hugging me.

"Okay", I said.

He looked down at me looking deep into my eyes and said ", I love you".

I smiled , blushing, and said "I love you too". he smiled leaning down kissing me. he walked to the door of the car and said "goodnight".

"Goodnight justin", I said smiling as the car started up.

I walked back up to the door where my mom was waiting. "you guys are so cute", she said. "thank you", I said my cheeks flushed. We talked some more and then I went up to take a shower. After my shower my cousin came up into my room because she was spending the night. We layed down each of us going on our phones.

"So", she said sitting up raising an eye brow.

"How long have you and Justin been together?" , She asked.

"Five months", I said my cheeks beginning to turn pink.

"Wow", she said", well you guys are really cute".

"Thanks Sabrina", I said smiling. "he means a lot to me".

"I can tell you mean a lot to him too.", she said laying back down.

I smiled getting up and turning off the light.

My phone vibrated

Justin : goodnight beautiful

Me : Goodnight Justin.

I rolled over plugging in my phone and closed my eyes and went to sleep.