Chapter 11

I woke up still tired. I groaned and sat up and went to go take a shower. after I showered I put on shorts and a gray shirt with a pink tank top underneath. I left my hair down and walked out of the bathroom.

It was still quite so I walked to Justin's room. I opened the door and he was still asleep. I walked to Fredo's room and saw he was still asleep. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "what he hell?", he said as the pillow hit him. "come on Fredo we gotta leave in an hour and Justin's still asleep so were gonna get him up." "you had to wake me up to do that?", he said. "well I wasn't going to be nice when I woke him up." "oh okay I'm in", he said hoppin out of bed and going to the kitchen.

I laughed and followed him. he was in the fridge and handed me a water bottle. we walked to Justin's room and stood by his bed. "1,2,3" I whispered as we threw water on Justin. he sat up quick in his bed and said "what the f- " before he could finish his sentence I poured more water on him. he jumped out of bed and ran to me picking me up and flinging me over his shoulder. I screamed and said " Stop Justin your wet!!!" he ran with me and took me to the balcony and stood by the edge. "say I love you Justin or ill through you over the edge", he said. "I love you Justin ! " I screamed at the top of my lungs. he carried me back inside and set me down on the counter and stood infront of me. "you know I wouldn't have thrown you over I was just messing with you ", he said looking into my eyes. "yea I know", I said looking into his eyes. He leaned in and was just about to kiss me when Fredo came in. "dudeeee you were about to kiss her again!", Fredo said. Justin smiled, his cheeks getting red as he looked at me. I blushed and hopped off the counter and smiled as I walked past Justin . "be ready in 30 minutes guys", I said as I went to go get my phone from my room.

I facetimed my mom while they were getting ready and then I went into the living room. Justin was sitting on the counter eating an apple. he was wearing a black t shirt and a grey hoodie. "ready?", I said as I put on my converse. "yupp," he said smiling at me and opening the door for me.

We went down to the lobby and got into a black range rover. when we got to the arena we were early so Justin was showing me things onstage. "And this is what I stand in when I sing fall and be alright." he said as he stepped into it. "come on", he said motioning for me to come in. I stepped in and scrappy pressed the button for it to go up. we went up to the top and Justin grabbed his guitar and a microphone. might as well do sound check right now", he said as he put the guitar over his shoulder and began playing. I smiled as I watched him okay with pure passion.

"Across the ocean across the sea starting to forget the way you looked at me ", he began to sing as he looked into my eyes. He sounded so good. I've heard him sing live before but usually everybody is screaming. right now the only I hear is his beautiful voice.

"Everything's gonna be alright", he sang as the song finished. I clapped and smiled. "that was amazing Justin ", I said. "aww thank you", he said setting his guitar down. I hugged him and he whispered in my ear "love you aly". I smiled into his chest "love you too Justin."

--------------------------------------------- HEY GUYS! here's chapter 11! I hope you Guys enjoy it!

Thank you so much for reading my story!

Remember

Vote!

Comment!

I love you all!