Chapter 30

April 11th

I woke up to someone softly rubbing their hand along my back. I didn't open my eyes because it felt good and I didn't want it to stop.

"Baby", I heard Justin's voice softly whisper as he bent down placing a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled still keeping my eyes closed.

Justin laughed saying "I know your awake Aly".

I opened my eyes seeing him standing on the side of the bed.

"Good morning", I said smiling at him.

"Happy birthday baby", he said taking light purple roses from behind his back and handed them to me.

"Aww justin", I said throwing my arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"Thank you", I said pulling back kissing him.

"Come on, breakfast is ready", he said against my lips.

"You made breakfest?", I asked him my eyes widening.

"Of course", he said "nothing but the best for my princess".

I smiled a blush coming into my cheeks as he took my hand walking down the stairs with me and led me to the kitchen. I leaned up against the counter watching him as he took out plates and began to serve us.

"What do you want to eat?", he asked me.

"A little bit of everything", I said. I love Justin's breakfest.

He put some on the plate handing me it smiling at me.

"Thank you babe", I said placing a kiss on his cheek, and after he served himself we sat down at the table.

After we ate, justin told me to go get ready because he had a surprise for me. I took a shower leaving my hair in its natural waves and applied some concealer and mascara. I put on a pair of jeans with a cute crop top and a cardigan. I walked out into the living room seeing Justin doing dishes.

He turned as he heard my footsteps, smiling at me and said "you look gorgeous ".

I smiled as he began walking over to me and said "Thank you baby".

Once he reached me he wrapped his arms around my waist pecking my forehead and then walked me over to the door.

"This is your first present", he said covering my eyes.

My heart started pounding, I was actually kinda scared.

I heard the door knob turn and the door creak open.

"Okay you can look now ", justin said taking his hands away from my eyes.

"Oh my god Gabby!" , I shreaked pulling her into a hug.

She laughed hugging me back.

"What are you doing here?!", I asked her as I let go of her so she could hug justin.

"Justin flew me in last night ", she said.

Justin smiled and I threw my arms around his neck squeezing him.

He laughed and I said "Thank you baby".

"Your welcome sweetheart", he said kissing me.

"Okay so Gabby is gonna take you out okay?", he said his arm slipping around my waist.

"Okay", I said still shocked that she was here.

"Come on Aly", gabby said.

I kissed justin one more time and said "Thank you Justin".