Chapter 2

A/n

Rewind in time to lunch time but this time it's in Phil's POV.

Phil's POV

Phil was currently staring at the clock, watching the time go past extremely slowly...

I have one minute left of the lesson until it's finally lunch time, lessons are definitely the worst part of the day, especially at this point, all we do in lessons is revision of topics we had already learnt, but I guess it helps us later on when exams come along...

I was especially anxious to go to lunch today and really I wasn't sure why, maybe it's because I have the smallest bit of hope that Dan will decide to come and sit with us at lunch, I just feel so sorry for him, I know what it is like to be the new kid and not have any friends whatsoever, and I guess I just want to be his friend...

Suddenly the bell rang out, telling us it was lunch time, after the teacher let us out of the classroom I decided to go and find my other friends, I knew they would be at our usual hangout spot, so without a second thought, I started walking over, exited to see my friends again (even though I had literally been with them at break, I missed them already).

Our usual hangout spot was in the lounge, I l know what you're thinking, what this school has a lounge?! Luckily we do, you see, last year we received a new principal, and he made some major changes to this school, to make it more enjoyable for the students, he gave us a playground for the younger years to use, but some older years also hang out there; he gave us a lounge so we could hang out, it's mainly used during the winter when it's too cold to be outside and he also put some TV's and Ping pong tables so the students could occupy themselves. We are really lucky to have him as a school principal.

Our lounge was enormous, but then again it was supposed to have room for around 2000 students, so when you look at it from that perspective the lounge was actually quite small, the lounge was brightly lit with economic lights, which I thought was great, not only were they helping the planet, but the lounge was bright and colorful a great atmosphere for students, it just made everything look so cheerful and happy, it was perfect. Scattered all across the lounge where brightly colored sofas, of many different colors; green, red, orange, yellow, purple, pink and blue, you could tell the lounge was overused as most sofas had some kind of stain on them, I don't know what most of the stains are, but I'm guessing, NO, I'm hoping they are all tea or coffee. All the walls are white, except for one which is purple, but it was a nice shade of purple, which strangely made the place even better. There was a lot of beautiful art on the walls, most of it created by our best students, if you were good enough, you might get lucky and have one of your paintings hung up on the wall. The flooring was made out of light brown wood and it kept in heat, which was a plus, so most of the time the lounge was warm, due to human heat and the flooring.

Our hangout place in the lounge was in the far right corner right next to a large window, there are 4 sofas facing each other making a square shape with a Black furry round carpet in the middle, and on those sofas I saw two of my best friends PJ and Chris, making out... furiously...

PJ had bright green eyes and brown wavy locks, his hair slightly long, with a bit of a young Justin Bieber's haircut but slightly shorter and modified, he could pull it off much better than Bieber ever could.

Chris on the other hand had young Justin Bieber's haircut... his hair a dark brown verging on black, with his eyes also being brown, strangely his eyes reminded him slightly of Dan's but there was no comparison, Dan's eyes were a million times better...wait, why am I thinking about this?!