One // The Arrangments

Paige's POV

"These tests clearly show that Paige is in distress, and your relationship might send her over board. For her well being she must be removed from the atmosphere." My family therapist, Dr. Parkingston, told my family.

"You're taking our child away from us?" My father screamed.

"No, no, Mr. Hart not like that. With summer nearing by, she's going to be spending a lot of time at home," she said, crossing her legs, "And that means more of your arguing. She's almost over the edge with only a few hours at home, now imagine all day. She needs to leave the atmosphere. I don't mean put her up for foster care where you can't see her again. I'm saying maybe a few month trip while you both go through intense training at our new facility in Oregon for couples like you. Now, since summer is near I suggest Summer Camp."

"Summer Camp? New facility in Oregon? You're sending us to a big therapy station while our child goes to summer camp?" My mom said.

"It's the best decision for your family if you two go to that facility. And it will be like going to any old summer camp, you can choose any summer camp it doesn't have to be specific." She said.

"I don't know. How much is it?" My dad asked.

"For you three all together it's around 8,000." Our therapist said.

"Eight-thousand dollars?" My dad yelled, and I still say their quietly in the chair.

"Well the training has a 100% satisfaction rating, all couples that have went their have become happy again." She said, tapping her fingers on her clip board.

"Paige, may you leave the room for a second?" My mom asked, and I nodded my head, walking out of her office. I walked to the chairs in the lobby, and stared at the relives ion which was playing a QVC channel.

"Hey, Paige." The receptionist, Bunny, said. Yes, her name isn't really Bunny. That's her nickname.

"Hi, Bunny." I said, and smiled.

"Well get over here!" She said, motioning for me to come over. I walked over to the front desk and leaned on it.

"So are you all good?" She asked me and I nodded my head. Me and Bunny were sort of close, or at least close considering she's a receptionist at a therapist option talking to a 13 year old girl. I've been coming her ever since I was born, my parents would take me in my little seat and bring me here for their sessions, and when I was around four years old is when I began to join the sessions. It started off every Wednesday, and now we currently come here four times a week.

"Yeah they're thinking about sending me to summer camp while they go to some sort of training place in Oregon." I said.

"Seriously? Wow I know that place. It always works. Or so they say." She said, making her eyebrows do a little dance which made me laugh.

"You're weird." I said.

"I know. Want to watch some good TV?" She asked, knowing I hated the GVC Channels.

"Yes please." I said, exaggerating the sentence.

"I never thought I would be twenty seven years old and bonding with a thirteen year old at a psychologist clinic." She said, grabbing the remote and switching to Disney Channel.

"I could say the same. Thanks, Bunny." I said, and she nodded. I walked back to my chair and sat down, watching an old episode of Jessie.

A couple of episodes of shows passed, and my parents finally came out. I looked at the time, it had been two hours. I walked over to them.

"Hey." I said, tapping on their shoulders.

"Hi. Um, Paige, we have decided to enroll you into summer camp." My mom said.

"Oh." I said, not being very phased. It was just summer camp, tons of kids go.

"Yeah so we chose I good one for you, Camp Willow. You're leaving next week." My mom said, and I nodded again.

Next week? Way too quick! Way too close!

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of Summer Camp! This is going to be fun to write:)