Four//Cabin L

"And here is Cabin L." He said, stopping in front of a quaint and dirty cabin that was close to the lake. You may be thinking its next to the lake? Lucky! But you'd be wrong. The lake looks dirty in the spot near us, filled with moss and mud. The other parts near the lake are okay, but near us is digusting.

"Ew." I heard Ashley mumble.

"Well, you want to stay at our camp? This is the best you're gonna get. Have fun. Dinner is at 6 at the Rec Hall. Mandatory. Have fun." Matt said, smirking evilly.

I rolled my eyes as he strides away. I turned to the cabin.

"Well, let's go!" I said, trying to act positive.

"Ew! There's no way I'm going in there." Harley said, shaking her head.

"Cmon, let's go. It's no biggy! We can clean it up, make it nice a pretty. Make the best of what you have, you know?" I said, opening the door to see 6 bunks, 1 extra for what we needed.

"Okay, let's grab our stuff off of the bus and get unpacking."

Hours Later...

"Well then, that took too much energy." I said, dramatically plopping down onto my bed, almost hitting my head on the top bunk.

"Hey! Watch it, you almost hit my bed!" India said sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry my head smashed into your oh so precious bed!" I joked, causing the bunk to laugh.

"You better be." She scolded playfully, placing her last pillow onto her bed and hopping down.

We all stood back and looked at the Cabin in awe. Rags to riches has never looked so good.

sorry this is just a filler chapter so it's short lollllllllll