Thirteen//Revenge

GUYSSSSSSS IK ITS BEEN OVER 2,000 READS AND I PROMISED I WOULD UPDATE AFTER WE GAINED 100 MORE BUT I HAVE FINALS BUT MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS JUNE 23 SO I WILL BE POSTING SO MUCH MORE I SWEAR ITS JUST BEEN REALLY HARD AND I HAVE ALMOST NO TIME TO DO ANYTHING FUN MY DAYS HAVE BEEN JAM PACKED WITH STUDYING AND I TESTED TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I DIDNT STUDY FOR ONE OF MY FINALS AND LETS JUST SAY I FAILED WITH A 50% SO I NEED TO STUDY OKAY😂 ALSO, I JUST GOT STITCHES ON MY HAND SO ITS VERY HARD TO TYPE BUT IM GETTING THEM OFF IN A FEW DAYS. ANYWAYS, LETS GOOOOOO!

"What do you me-" I said before being cut off by my astonishment. Hanging from the trees, scattered on the ground, thumb tacked to signs were clothes that I recognized as out cabin's. The worst part? Some of those included bras and underwear.

"What the fu-" I shrieked before my mouth had a hand placed over it.

"Don't let them know it's ours!" India whispered.

"Oh my god. Let's get the underwear and bras down!" I said. My face was a bright pink, and we scattered to get our stuff down.

It took us ten minutes to get the embarrassing clothes down. We shove them in our shirts and pants. You can really move fast when you're in a panic.

"Let's go get these back then go get the others." Brooke said, clearly disappointed that her reputation was probably demolished.

We walked back to the cabin, plopping down all of our unmentionables.

"I'll go grab that hamper from the bathroom." I said. I walked over to the bathroom, walking into it and grabbing our cloth hamper which was covered with stains from mustard and toothpaste. Don't ask me how they got there, I don't know. I picked it up, then turned towards the door and saw something out of the corner of my eye.

Liquid Laxatives

Bingo! Gross, but Bingo! I ran out of there and asked "who here's laxative is that?"

"Mine..." Harley said, clearly embarrassed. We all stared at her, "What, I get constipated!"

"No, don't get embarrassed! This is good! This is our first plot for revenge." I said deviously, tapping my fingers together.

Once again, sorry for the short chapter. I need to be studying RN so it had to be quit but I felt bad leaving you guys hanging