heres the low down

so, with all the drama going on for this giveaway I decided to delete all the recent chapters about it and just make one chapter.

Yes I understand if you can't download the app because of your parents rules or you don't have storage, I don't want every single person to download the app and I understand that there are reason people can't download it. But 2 people signed up for it and I can't help getting mad when people expect me to write 1,000 word chapters everyday but they won't download an app. I understand that's not the case for all people, but for a lot of people it is.

Two those 2 people who signed up, thank you! When there is a giveaway I will make sure you are entered extra times, as that was my promise to you.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and if you genuinely can't download the app I'm okay with that. I'm just not okay with people not even trying to download the app, but then the same people expect me to upload 1,000 word chapters every day, well wrote, well edited, all the works.

And it's not even like the app is for me, it's for a giveaway for you all because I want to show you all how much I love you all for supporting my story, voting for it, and commenting.

I just want to show my appreciation for you readers, and if I've done otherwise I'm extremely sorry. I just hope that you will all just try to see where I'm coming from as I was doing for you all.