Eleven//Swimming

First, little note: when you all say to update, don't worry! I am! I just don't want to rush the story! I rushed last chapter and it was the worst written by far. I just want to make sure the story is well written and put together. Also, if you have any things for sabotage/revenge for the boys and girls to do to each other, let me know! Somebody sent me an idea and it was actually really good so if any of you have an idea, just send me a message and I might use it! Anyways, back to the story!

"Another one bites the dust." Jacob whispers to me as one more of our friends head back to the cabin for the night. It was just me and him and the moon. It was reflecting onto the ripples of water, making a pattern you've never seen before. There weren't any stars out except one big white star.

"True that. Speaking of truth, have you thought of one for me?" I asked.

"Well, I have a lot of questions to ask you. But I can't chose which is the most important that I want you to answer." He replied. His legs dangled over the dock, swaying back and forth.

"Ask them all." I simply said.

"I can't. It wouldn't be fair. You only asked me one." He said.

"Then I'll ask you more. Now, hit me with your questions." I stated.

"Okay. The first one is why are you at this camp?" He asked.

"Basically, I was supposed to go to a Summer Camp called Camp Willow while my parents were gone at some 'Marriage Miracle Worker' place. I think Camp Willow was this camp way back when, and all of us decided to stay for reasons I can't tell you." I explained. He nodded his head.

"I see." He played with his chin, then asked question after question for around ten minutes.

"Okay, one last question! I swear!" He promised after I had been complaining about him wanting to know literally everything about me.

"Fine. Last one!" I said.

"Can you swim?" He asked.

"Of course I can swim, what kind of quest-" before I could finish, a devious smirk crept onto his face and he pushed me off of the dock into the freezing cold lake. I swam up to the surface, then shrieked.

"Rolf Jacob Sartorius this is freezing! Help me up!" I said, making fun of his name.

"Not cool for making fun of my name." He said, "but since pushing you in isn't cool I'll help you up." He extended his arm so I could grab his hand, and I yanked him into the water.

He swam up to the surface, "I can't believe I fell for that!"

"That's what you deserved." I said, playfully shoving him. He filled his mouth with lake water then spit it at me.

"That's what you deserved." He retorted.

"Ew! Jacob! You spit fish water on me!" I whined.

"Yeah, well I have the taste of fish water in my mouth." He said, wiping his tongue.

"Karma is only rude if you are." I said.

"That's deep." Jacob said, and we laughed. There was an awkward silence for thirty seconds.

"Well, I should be going, it's getting lat-"

"Paige!" He yelled.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Never mind." He shyly went away, "See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

RIP Muhammad "The Greatest" Ali
1942-2016