Prologue

Jasmine's POV:

I been babysitting for Matthew for nearly a year and a half. His daughter mia, was the most cutest thing in the world. I absolutely adored looking after. She was a bundle of energy that never got tired, her long brown hair. Her adorable set of dimples was enough to make you fall in love with her when you lay your eyes on her.

Matthew and his wife,Lucy were in desperate search for a babysitter, after their previous one had left due to inappropriate circumstances.
One of my moms friends who knows Matthew and his wife told my mom that they were in search for a babysitter. With them living down the street from me, and me needing to earn myself some money , my mom offered that I look after their daughter I'm 18 so its fine if I take care of her. They agreed and took me on board straight away.

When I first went to meet with them, I met Mia and Lucy, as Matthew was out on a business function. I was extremely eager to meet Him. But I was upset that when I made it to their house. Only to find that he would be out during my visit....
Lucy was very wary of me, watching me like s hawk when I interacted with mia and roamed about their house.
I felt extremely she caught on that her gaze was the reason for my uneasiness and sincerely apologized the way she was treating me.

It turned out that their previous babysitter, Emily had a 'Crush' on Matthew and would make sexual advances towards him many times Lucy wasn't around. Lucy and matthew were low on money, having to work day in and out, so they were desperate for someone to look after mia while they worked. Matthew put up with Emily's advances. Telling himself that they needed someone to look after mia in order for him to put food on the table for him family.

When Lucy caught on what was going on, she immediately got rid of her,being mad at matthew for not telling her sooner. Lucy believed that matthew was having an affair with her which why he didn't want her to find out of course that wasn't the case at all and lucy felt horrible when matthew had set her straight on his intentions of not telling her the truth.
Ever since lucy has been very cautious when choosing someone to look after mia. I told her that I had a boyfriend so her suspicion of would be lessen and she would choose me for the job.

She also couldn't deny that mia and I get along really good. And when my interview was up and I was about to leave mia wasnt letting me go tears coming out her eyes because she didn't want me to leave. Lucy laughed about it. I could see she liked the way mia liked me. Lucy invited me to stay for dinner so I could meet matthew later when he got home.

When I saw matthew, I didn't expect him to look well the way he looked.
He was very attractive for a man at the age 22, his light brown hair was nice. He was breath taking , and I could now understand any Emily was all up on him. It was hard to not look at him, the dark pink of his lips. The way his voice sounded after along day at work was Enough to make you stare at him and forget everything else in the room. But that's the exact problem that I would have to get in Lucy's good book. I tried to focus on the job rather then him very hard when he's sitting across the table form me.
It wasn't long until I got the job. Babysitting mia for every Saturday and Monday, Tuesday. Then sometimes when matthew and lucy went out.
Within a few months I noticed a change in the household. Matthew extremely nice to me. He would ask me how I may was and how school was. He would always just try to make a conversation whenever he could when he came home from work. I would stay an extra 40minutes or so, just because he wanted to talk to me and find out how I was doing and if I needed anything. But Lucy, Lucy was opposite she was get home give pay me then shoving me out the door with out a goodbye just a see you tomorrow.

It was then after a few months where I saw a change In matthew he was lot more tired, a lot more quieter. He didn't dress that nice anymore he's fed up with everything go on in his life. I don't think Matthew had many friends. Whenever he was out it was for work but half of the time Lucy went out to see her friends.
When they were home together hardly any words were exchanged between them and I knew something was happening between them but I didn't say anything.

One night Matthew got home his eyed were bloodshot and his Cheek's were sticky from tears that had been slipping from his eyes on his way home. He came to me and hugged me tight breaking down and sobbing into my neck. He told me that Lucy was seeing someone else and she wanted a divorce.

The next few months were court orders. During that time Matthew was doing a lit of things at work.
Matthew and Lucy were both fighting over custody for mia. When I went to take care mia matthew was more tired when he got home form work I stayed until 11:00 pm and my mom would came get me it's funny because my mom never meet matt she doesn't know what he looks like.

Matthew didn't care about the house or the cars that Lucy will take he just wanted to keep mia.

Matthew was happier with his new life with mia but just a lot more work. He's never been so happy before about anything. But he's happy that he has mia. He still didn't have many friends. He never even dated which is weird since he is so attractive. It was like I was his only friend we both felt so comfortable around each other. He was really funny and was so fun to be around I loved mia it would have been so wired if I never got the job. I'm so happy I have them in my life.
The past year with them has been really great I never want to stop working for him.

Hey thank for reading this story really means a lot please give it a comment and a star it really helps.
If you haven't go read my story about last night.... Thanks.