Part 19

JASMINE'S POV:  A BIT DIRTY***

Matt is  coming home today I can't wait  to see him. I missed him so much and so did mia. I have been hanging out with cameron and luke so I'm getting ready to go to the park with them and mia. Matt is coming in at  10:30 am so I'm going to take mia to the park for a bit. 

Hey mia are you ready I said. Yes mommy Mia said running out to my car. Mia hasn't called me mommy for a long time when She calls me that I get a weird feeling in my stomach but it's a good feeling. We were on are way to the park when I saw matt smiling. 

What are happy about? I asked mia. My daddy is coming home and tomorrow is his birthday She said. Oh yea I remember I said. Oh am I going to your house with your mom and dad? She asked. Yea you are, are you happy for that? I said. Yea I am I'm going to be with my grampa and gramma She said. That made me smile.  We got to the park and mia went to go play and I saw cameron and luke so I went to go sit with them. 

Hey guys I said sitting next to cameron. Hey jasmine They both said. So matt is coming home today? cameron asked. Yea he is and tomorrow is his birthday I said. Yea I know I'm going to have dinner with you guys for his birthday Cameron said. Oh luke do you want to come I said. Oh sure! He said. Okay cool I said. Do you guys want something to drink Luke asked. Oh no I'm fine I said. Oh No bro I'm good Cameron said. Okay I will be back right now luke said getting up to buy something. You know he like's you right? Cam said. What? He dosen't like me I said. Yes he does  I see the way he looks at you Cam said. How does he look at me? I asked. He looks at you the same way matt looks at you like you are the only thing that matters in the world Cam said. You really think matt looks at me that why? I said. Yes he does Cam said. Oh well luke looking at me wrong then I said. Just let him see tomorrow at matt's dinner that you and him are dating Cam said. Why tomorrow? I asked. Oh just saying since you guys are coming together he will know Cam said. 

CAM'S POV: 

I told jasmine to wait for tomorrow so luke will know that they are together because matt is going to ask jasmine to marry him. 

FROM MATT: Hey can I ask you something it's about jasmine. 

TO MATT: Yea what's up why do you want to tell me?

FROM MATT: I wanted to tell you to because you are her best friend. 

TO MATT: Okay what is it?

FROM MATT: I want to ask jasmine to marry me tomorrow at her house during dinner. 

TO MATT: Oh my God Yes I think you should ask her I'm sure she will say yes she loves you. 

FROM MATT: Okay thank you I talked with her dad about it but her mom or jasmine can't know okay.

TO MATT: OKay I won't tell anyone. 

JASMINE'S POV: 

OKay I will tell him tomorrow I guess I told cam. Okay shhh luke coming back Cam said. So What time should I be at your house? Luke asked. Oh you can come with cameron I said. Oh OKay but why? He luke asked. Because I'm not going to be home tonight I said. Oh okay then I will go with cameron luke said. okay good I said. It was 9:30 and matt was coming at 10:30. 

Hey mia we have to go your dad is coming I said. Okay mommy let me get my shoes Mia said. She still calls you mommy Luke said. Yea she does, do you have a problem with it? Cameron asked. I looked at luke. No I don't have a problem with it I just wanted to know Luke said. Yea she does call me mommy still and I love it  I said smiling at luke. He looked at me and smiled. OKay guys we have to go matt is coming in soon I said. Okay bye jasmine Luke said. Bye Jasmine cameron said getting up and hugging me. Bye cam bye luke I said walking away with mia. 

We got into my car and went to go pick up matt from the airport . We got to the airport and waited for matt to come. I was on my phone when mia ran from me. Mia no come back I said. But then I looked up and she was running to matt. I got up and went to them. Matt put mia down hugged me. I missed you matt said giving me a kiss. I missed you to I said giving him a kiss back. I picked mia up. We were waiting for matt to get his things and he was hugging me from behind since I was holding mia. Some lady come up to us and smiled at us. You guys are a cute family The lady said. Looked at matt and smiled at him  he smiled back at me. Thank you so much I said. your welcome She said walking away. We got  to my car and matt wanted to drive so he did. We got the house.

Hey daddy can I get my things ready? Mia asked matt. For what? Matt asked. For my grampa and gramma house jasmine said I'm going mia said. Oh okay Go get your things Matt said. OKay She said going to her room.

So she is calling your mom and dad grampa and gramma? Matt said. Yea she is I said sitting next to him. So when did you tell her she could go over? Matt asked. Remember on the phone I said we should have some time alone I said. Yea I remember He said. Well we are today before your birthday tomorrow I said. Oh okay matt said. I'm going to take mia to my house I will be back I said. OKay I will be here waiting for you Matt said giving me a kiss on the lips. Okay I will be back. 

We got to my house and mia went to my mom and dad and hugged them. I went into my room and got some clothes for matt's birthday tomorrow since I'm going to sleep at his house tonight. 

Hey mom What time should matt and I be here? I said. come at 1:00 the food with be ready then My mom said. Okay I said. Oh honey right now mia just called me and your dad gramma and grampa My mom smiled. I know She told me today I can't wait to see my gramma and grampa today I said. aww she so cute My mom said. OKay mom  I have to go I said. Why? My mom said. Mom I got her at 3:00pm and it's 10:30 pm I wasn't going to stay for this long I said. Okay honey tell matt I said hi My mom said. Okay I will I said getting into my car. 

I got to matt's house. Hey sorry I took so long My mom wouldn't let me leave I said sitting next to him. It's Okay babe I wouldn't want you to leave If you had to leave me right now Matt said pulling me next to him. I just smiled at him, we were watching some movie and I had no Idea what it was. Matt what movie is this? I asked him. Oh I don't know it was playing when I turned the tv on He said. I got up to see what time it was and it was 12:41, matt and I have just been sitting watching this movie. I walked back to the couch . I turned my body so that I was facing matt. I quickly smashed my lips against his. As I ran my fingers through his hair. At first he was a bit surprised, but after a second, he kissed back. After a few minutes I slipped my hands under matt's shirt taking it off. Matt's lips left mine and travelled down my neck, leaving loads of love bites here and there. I felt him grin against my neck as I moaned his name he was proud to be the one causing me all this pleasure. His wet kisses were now at my neck. I had enough of this foreplay, I couldn't take it anymore. He ripped off my underwear and bra and took off his boxers. He Positioned himself. He slowly began sliding his length inside of me causing me to moan.  It only get's better from here Matt said.  The faster he went the more pleasure it was.  He went faster and harder, making me moan louder. After a few minutes his thrusts became more faster. I felt him push into me one last time, The hardest of them all sending us over the edge. My walls tightened around him, sending a bolt of ecstasy through both of our bodies. When our highs died down. Matt pulled out of me and threw away his protection. He came back to me and layed next to me.  I love you Matt said looking at me. I love you to, I don't know whay do get you for your birthday tomorrow I said. You don't have to get me anything I just want you Matt said. But I want to get you something I said. OKay if you want but I'm telling you don't need to get me anything Matt said.  Okay I will get you something I just don't know yet  I said. Oh my mom said we can be at the house by 1:00 and I will take mia a house so she could change I said. OKay sounds good.

MATT'S POV: 

It was a few minutes and jasmine went to bed. I had a hard time sleeping I was hoping that she would say yes to me when I asked her to marry me. 

Hey guys if you liked this chapter comment and vote. Comment if you want them to get married. Byee thanks for reading