ch.32

Jasmine: I got up and matt was already up. "Hey"I said hugging him. "Hey so my mom called"He said. "Oh what did she say"i asked. "Well she said that they are all coming over"He said. "Like your family and mine"I asked him. "Yea they said we need to have a talk"He said. "Oh it's really working"I said laughing. "They are on their way"he said. "Ok let me get ready"I said. I took a shower and got ready. It was a few minutes later and they got here. I went and opened the door. We said hi to each other and  they sat down. "So how are you guys doing"They asked. "Good why do you ask"I said. "Because when you guys called us you guys were fighting"My mom said. "why do you care"I said. "Because we dont want you guys to leave each other"She said. "Well its not up to you guys if we do"I said. "If you guys need to talk let us know"Matts mom said. "Well we do need to tell you guys something" I said making it seem bad. "What is it"They asked. "Umm matthew and I  are  having a baby" said smiling. "Really"They said standing up.  "Yea we are"matt said. They are hugged us and said they were happy for us and to tell them what im going to have when I know. We all talked about names for the baby and where are we going to put the babyś things at. After that they left and we had to go get mia from mattś sisterś house.  We got to her house and walked to the door. She opened and said hi and we walked in. Matt went to get mia from the other room and I stayed with his sister. "So you guys are having a baby"She said. "Yea we are we just found out"I said. "Oh thats so cute cant wait for the baby "She said. "Yea I know"I said. "So what would you like to have"She asked. "I would love a little boy but also a little girl"I said. "does mia know"She asked. "No We are going to tell her today when we get home" I said as matthew walked in with her. "Mommy"Mia said running to me. "Hello"I said picking her and giving her a kiss.  "Well we have to go see you later"Matthew said hugging his sister. "Okay bye see you guys later"She said hugging me and mia. We got into the car. and matt drove all the way home. We got home and mia went to play in her room.  I was sitting for a bit just thinking and matt came and sat next to me. "Whats wrong"He asked. "Nothing I was just thinking of the first time we met and the first time we kissed and just- he cut me off. "Just what"He asked. "Just I never imagine myself being married to you and having a baby"I said looking out the window. "Oh well is it a bad thing"He asked holding my hand. "No its not its a good thing because  I couldnt imagine myself with anyone else"I said. "Me to I love you so much"he said. "I love you more"I said. "So should we tell mia"He asked.  "Yea lets tell her"I said. "Mia come over here"Matt yelled from the room. I could hear her running into the room. "Im here"She said getting onto the bed. "We have to tell you something"I said. "What"She asked. "You are going to be a big sister"Matt said. She smiled at us. "You have a baby in there"She said pointing  at my stomach. I nodded my head. She got up and started jumping around she was laughing too. "Is it a girl or boy"She asked. "We dont know yet we have to wait a couple of weeks so we could know"I said holding her on my lap.  Matthew took his phone out and took a picture of all of us and post it and saying that we are going to have baby. All his family started saying things about it but nice things and they all wanted to know what I was going to have, We told them we dont know yet. They were all happy for us and couldnt wait for the baby to come. So where already planning a baby shower it was cool that everyone really cared.  

It was 2:30am and we stayed up watching movie but we have to get up to go to the hospital in the morning so we went to bed.

Hey guys First I want to say Thank you Very Much for reading, Sorry for this being a short chapter then next one will be longer. Also sorry if some words look weird something is wrong with my computer its acting weird. And Im  sorry for not updating I have been doing a lot but Im out of school so I will be updating more now. Also I am working on a new book for next year its going to be A Harry Styles book .So I hope you guys still like it Im working hard on it. Tell me if you still like this book. Again thanks for reading.