Part 7

Jasmine's Pov: 

"Jasmine what are you looking at" cameron pointed out, dropping his school bag on the floor which took me from my daydream. I was thinking of matthew's lips on mine making me feel alive, i never felt that way with someone not even my old boyfriend, I haven't done any school work, My mind was to busy thinking of matthew and I last night. "Whats up with her" Aaron whispered to cameron and cameron just replied with a simple shrug. "Well are you going to tell us way you are acting weird? hayes said pushing me almost making me fall, "what was that for" I said mad to hayes. "You were off somewhere in your head and couldn't hear any of us" cameron said smiling  at me. "Whats up?"Its's a boy isn't it? cameron moved me smirking its about a boy, It wasn't just a boy it was matthew espinosa someone older then  me but i'm of age i'm  going to be 19 in 2 days, so they cant say shit it me but I still wasn't going to tell  them. "What? "There is no boy" i said quickly there was absolutely no way i was telling them about matthew the only thing they know is that i babysit his daughter, "You're blushing" Aaron pointed out, I buried my face in my hands as the boys laughed at me, "Who is it"? they all said at once, saying random boys names in our grade who they think i might be thinking about or seeing. I was saved by one of are other friends Nash he came to get me for class since we had the next on together, I got my bag and before i can leave to class my friend cameron pulled me into the hallway. "We have been friends since we were 6, i know something is up, you cant hide anything from  me, i just laughed about it and he just looked at me. "Come on jasmine I'm not going to tell anyone you know that, "Fine I'll tell but you lets talk outside about it, Okay lets go cameron said smiling about it, I know that i shouldn't be telling him anything but he is right i cant hide anything from him he's like my older brother i don't have a real brother so i say cameron is my older brother  and he is older then me by 1 month. "ok now will you tell me why you are acting weird". cameron said, "Well you know how i told you I  was babysitting for Mr.Espinosa I started. "Oh yea you told me that that and how cute his little  daughter is and how much you love her, "yea so Matthew( AKa)Mr.Espinosa is not longer with his wife she was seeing someone when she was with him and said that she never really loved him that she just used him for his money, and now me and matthew are kind of seeing each other " I said scared of what he was going to do, "OH MY GOD jasmine are you for real" he said really low so only  i could hear him,  "Cam you cant tell anyone you have to swear that you won't tell anyone I shouldn't  even be telling you this please don't tell anyone, "I won't tell anyone I swear, but do you know how many girls would kill to be you right now" he said , Yes i do i know how many girls want to be with him thats why you cant tell anyone that i'm with him. "Okay i wont, but are you of age to be with him hes like in his 20's" he said with his arm's crossed, "Yes i'm of age i'm going to be 19 in 2 days if you forgot" i said smiling, "No i didn't forget How can i forget you are like my little sister and now you are all grown up. 

I got home and it was 5:30pm because i was at cameron's house playing with his dog it was so cute. My mom and dad where still not home and it was a friday night and i had nothing to do, so I'm just going to text cameron  to see if he wants to come over to watch movies with me tonight, 

Me: Hey cam you want to come over and watch movies???

Cam: Yea just let me get ready

Me: Okay,Meet me and the local supermarket so we can get ice cream and things so when we watch the movie. 

Cam: OKay I'll meet you there. 

While we were getting the things we went to get the Ice Cream last then cameron was telling me something, "Hey jasmine isnt that matthew with his daughter?" he said in a low voice so if it was them he would hear him.  I turned and I looked to were cameron was looking and it was them, "Oh it is them lets just act like we don't see them and see if he comes over to us" i told cameron in a low voice to.