Part 37(few months later)

(read the bottom plz

Jasmine:  I got up and I saw Matthew was still sleeping. I got up from the bed and went to go get the baby. I walked into his room and he was already awake. He's starting to walk and he's getting big so fast. I went down with him and Mia was watching her tv show before she went off to school. I sat the baby down and gave him something to eat and Mia. "Is daddy sleeping?" she asked. "yeah he's still sleeping he was up working late last night," I said. "Are you gonna take me to school then?" she asked. "Yes let me get the keys and we can go," I said getting my keys and a sweater for the baby and mia.  We got into the car and I drove to the school. Mia always liked putting music on and singing along with it was cute and she would sing to the baby, she loved playing with him.  " have fun at school" I said opening the door for mia. "Okay bye," she said hugging me. 

I got back home and Matt was awake.  I lay down next to him. "Where did you go," he asked. "I went to go take mia to school and the baby to my parent's house," I said laying closer to him putting my head on his chest. He pulled me on top of him. "I love you," he said. "I love you more," I said kissing him. He smiled at me just keeping hugging me. I got up and went into the bathroom and I started taking a shower I was gonna have a long day. I had to clean the house make lunch for matt make sure the kids have something to do when they get home. and I still needed to do my work. 

 Matthew:  I was working all night long and I'm still so tired, but I know that jasmine also needs help with the kids so I grabbed something to eat so she wouldn't have to make me anything. I got something for the kids to have when they get home. Mia likes to eat a snack and play or watch a movie. and the baby eats and sleeps or is with jasmine.  I got ready for work while jasmine was taking a shower and A sound went off it was jasmine's phone, I looked at the text message it was from an unknown number.   They were texting her things so I texted back acting like I was her.

Uknown: Hey sexy ready for tonight?

Jasmine: yes, where are we going tonight 

Unknown: To my place 

Jasmine: and what are we gonna do??

Unknown: Baby what we do all the time 

Jasmine: tell me 

Unknown: we're gonna do you know what babe 

Jasmine: u mean sleep together 

Uknown: Yes don't we always.  

I stop texting and waited for Jasmine to get out the shower. I was so fucking mad and I didn't know what to do.  Jasmine got out of the shower and I throw her phone at her. "what" she asked grabbing her phone. "Look at your fucking text messages," I said.  She looks at the text and looked at me. "Who is it," She asked.  "why don't you tell me," I said. "I don't know who it is," She said. "Don't act stupid they are texting you, so you do know,"I said. "I don't fucking know," She said getting mad sitting on the bed next to me I moved. "Why are you acting like this," she asked. "Because you wanna act like you don't know what's going on,"I said. "Because I don't know," she said. She kept looking at me not saying anything and I looked back at her. 

Jasmine: I was sitting there, waiting for him to talk to me but he didn't so I called the number. "what are you doing." he asked. "I'm calling to show you I don't know who it is," I said. I called and they answered. I put on speaker he could hear. "Hi, can I ask who this is."I said "it's James," the person said. "Hi James can I ask who you're looking for," I said. "Is this not Jenny,?" He said. "No I'm sorry you have the wrong number my name is Jasmine and my husband was texting you those things sorry," I said.  "Oh I'm sorry," He said hanging the phone up. "Oh so it was a wrong number," He said. "yeah thanks for believing me,"I said leaving the room. 

A few hours later:  I wasn't talking to Matthew for acting the way he was. He kept trying to talk to me and kept saying sorry but I didn't want to hear it. So I stayed in the room with the baby and mia.  I got pizza and went to answer the door.  I went back into the room and Matthew was in there with the kids. Mia came to me. "Mommy daddy said sorry," She said to me. I looked up at Matthew and he was looking at me. "Well tell daddy next time he should listen to me,"I said looking at Matthew and he nodded his head.  We all ate watched movies and then went to bed. 

Note: Hey Ik I keep saying that I'm going to update more but I really am trying it's just hard to come up with ideas for the book. and I feel like this book is a lot now ppl don't wanna read it. but let me know if you guys still want updates on the book.Also, its been 3 years that I've been on here couldn't be any happier. Hope you guys like it