Part 26(Ending Is dirty)

Jasmine's pov: Today's the big day, I can't believe it. I got up and I was at my friends house with mia. We got up at 6:30am because the girls came to do are hair and make- up. I got my hair and make -up done first because I had to get mia dressed. It was an hour later and I was getting mia dressed she looked so cute.

"Mommy where's daddy?" She asked. "He's at home getting ready we will see him at 1:00"I said. " okay" She said. "Do you want your hair up or down?" I asked. "I want it like yours"She said. "Okay go tell the lady and she'll do it for you"I said. She went and they started to do her hair. I still needed to get dressed. My mom came and she was helping me put my dress on. "Thanks for helping me put on my dress" I said to my mom. "Your welcome I can't believe you are getting married"She said. "Me too" I said. "Are you okay?"She asked. "Yea I am I'm just scared" I said. "Of what?" She asked. "What if matt doesn't love me the same after we get married?, What if lucy comes tell's matt she still loves and he goes back to her?" I said. " Jasmine it's not going to happen matt is getting married to you because he loves you, he will not get back with her"She said. "Okay I'm just nervous I guess"I said. "I know how you feel you are only 20 years old and getting married but it's your life do what you want, you want to marry matt marry him"She said. "Yea I want to be with him for the rest of my life"I said. "Look I'm not telling you to not get married but if you think it's to early you have to tell matt"She said. "I know, but I am ready to marry him"I said and smiled. "Okay good come on let's go we don't want to be late now"She said. We all finished getting ready and we got into the cars and left to the place.

we got there and matt and the boys were not here yet so I said hi to everyone. I was talking around and just talking to people. "Hey jasmine they are here go to the back"My mom said . I walked to the back and mia came with me and my dad. "Jasmine I'm so happy for you I love you so much"My dad said. "Thanks dad" I said hugging him. The song A Thousand Years piano guy's cover started playing. Matt picked the song so I could walk down the aisle it's a nice sing.

I started to walk out and I saw matt, he looked so good in his suit. Mia was the flower girl so she was standing next to matt's sister Already.

Matt's Pov: The boys and I got to the place and It was so nice I didn't see mia or jasmine they were in the back, I couldn't wait for jasmine to come out. I know she is going to look beautiful. The music started to play and I looked and I saw jasmine, I didn't even know what to say. my eyes started to tear up, I just couldn't believe that I was going to marry jasmine since the first day I kissed her I knew I had to have her. She finally came up to me. I shook her dad's hand then I grab her hand and took her up with me.

"You look beautiful"I said to her. "You don't look bad yourself"She said.

You may be seated the priest said.

PRISET}

Family,Friends, we have joined here today to share with Jasmine and Matthew an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one. Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?

US} We do.

PRISET} May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as

either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of
this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of
your commitment to each other.