Part 17

JASMINE'S POV: 

I got up for school and started looking for a bikini to wear I picked my all grey one. (Pic on top)

I looked at myself in the mirror making sure i looked good. I put on a top and shorts, and left to school.

I got to school and went to class and I saw matt he was talking to my teacher as I walked In he looked at me and smiled  then looked away so no one will see him looking at me. After a few minutes of the teacher telling us that matt was coming to help making sure we are safe  and the other moms&dads that came we left and it took us about 12 minutes to get to the water park. 

WE GOT TO THE PARK: 

We got to the park and I immediately made my way to the pool they had. I sat there only putting my feet in the water. I was about to take my shirt off when a certain guy caught my eye. 

Matt.

There he was on the other side of the pool he was in it. I smiled at him. I stood up and grabbed my shirt the bottom of it and slowly pulled it off. I could see matt looking at me. I left matt's gaze once, when I saw someone sit next to me. I looked back at matt. I watched him as he stood up, his eyes focused on me. He took off his shirt, revealing perfect  body. I looked at the smirk on his face and knew exactly what he was thinking. "Two can play at this game".  I heard a bunch of girls around me squeal, overjoyed at the view of matt. I wanted to them he was taken, But I couldn't. I looked back at matt his eyes still glued on me. They never left to check out another girl with a better body than me. I decided to get back at him, for causing those weird feelings in my lower region. So I pulled out a bottle of sunscreen, I rubbed some onto my stomach and then some above my cleavage. I giggled to myself when I saw matt's grip tighten on the chair, Obviously very turned on. Finally I stood up making my way to the changing room. I was a few feet away from matt, when matt caught on and started following me. I walked into the  changing room to see I was the only one in there. For Now. I got into my own cubicle and pulled the curtain closed. All I had to do now was wait. 

I began to hear the long-awaited footsteps coming closer. I heard each curtain being pulled open. Matt checking for me in everyone. He finally found me, and his lips touched mine as soon as the curtain was closed. Matt's hands rested on my hip,keeping me in his possession. One of his hands was running through my hair. I felt his lips move from my lips down to my jaw, kissing every inch of it. They then began tracing down my neck , until finding my sweet spot on my collar bone. I felt matt's wet lips suction onto my skin, giving me a love bite. I let out a loud moan showing matt how he was making me feel. I was having a good time on this trip. Then the curtain opened. What The Fuck I heard a girl say. I knew who it was, it was emily the bitch of the school. Things were not good,  I knew she would tell on us. 

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL: 

I walked into class and everyone was looking at me but I didn't care about them. I cared about what my teacher was going to tell me. I went to my seat and some boy next to me asked me if emily was saying the truth. 

Hey is emily saying the truth about you and that guy on the trip He asked. I looked at him, What do you think I said. I think that you maybe know this guy and maybe he is your boyfriend He said. Yea he is my boyfriend I said. How do you know that? I asked. I saw you texting him the other day in class He said. Oh I just looked fast I didn't read all of it He said. Oh okay I said. The teacher walked in and looked at me he told the class to work on pages 1-4 and then called me outside. Jasmine can I talk to you outside he said. Umm yea  I said walking outside, He came out and closed the door. Jasmine a student has shared some new's about the day of the trip that we took He said. Okay and ? I said I knew what he was talking about. So I just wanted to tell you that it's not my job to tell you who to be with or when to do something with someone but Mr. Espinosa will not longer be able to come to the trips we have  He said. OKay is that it? I said. No just wanted to say that He said. Oh and by the way Matt is my boyfriend My mom and dad know about him so you don't need to call them I said walking into class. 

FROM MATT: hey how did school go ? 

TO MATT: It was okay my teacher just told me that you are not to come to any trip anymore, and everyone was looking at me but it was okay.

FROM MATT: Oh yea he called me telling me that, It sucks that people were looking at you. 

TO MATT: It's okay I really didn't mind. 

FROM MATT: Oh I'm going away for a week for work do you think you can stay at my house with mia?

TO MATT: yea I will stay with mia, if only when you get back we could  have some time alone. 

FROM MATT: Yea we are going to have sometime alone b/c I'm going to miss you like crazy. 

TO MATT: OKay I will See you later you are leaving today right? 

FROM MATT: No I'm leaving tomorrow but you can come over  if you want to night. 

TO MATT: Umm nah I will come tomorrow in the morning b/c I'm going to get my things ready so when I take care of mia, But I will see you tomorrow bye love you, tell mia I love her to. 

FROM MATT: Okay I will tell mia, I love you to see you tomorrow. 

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter if you did make sure to comment/vote. thanks for reading byee.