Part 13

JASMINE"S POV:  Today Is Aaron's Birthday, Mia and Matthew are coming so I need to text matthew tell him what time to come and where  It's going to be. 

TO MATTHEW: Hey you and mia are still coming right? 

FROM MATTHEW: Yea we are, What can I get Aaron? 

TO MATTHEW: Okay cool, And just get Aaron something that you think he will like I'm not sure. 

FROM MATTHEW: That didn't help at all what are you getting him? 

TO MATTHEW: Well I'm just going to sing with one of are friends shawn we are going to sing so aaron said we don't have to get him anything. 

FROM MATTHEW: I will just look for something or give him money something like at. I didn't know you could sing? 

TO MATTHEW: Well yea just a little Aaron likes ed sheeran so me and are friend shawn are going to be singing since shawn singing. 

FROM MATTHEW: Oh okay cool what time should we be there and were is it at? 

TO MATTHEW: The party  is going to be in this places called colors and be there by 1:30. 

FROM MATTHEW:  Ok well me and mia will be getting ready right now. 

TO MATTHEW: Okay see you guys there. 

Shawn and cameron came over to my house to get ready for aarons birthday party,

"Is matthew coming to the party with mia"Cameron asked, "Yea he Is coming I just finish talking to him right now"I said "Who's matthew"Shawn asked, "Oh the little girl's dad I take of" I said looking at matthew. "Oh cool"Shawn said, "Hey jasmine can I talk to you"Cameron said, "Ummm, sure" I said as cameron pulled me to the other room, "What was that"cameron asked, "What are you talking about"I asked, "You never told shawn that you and matthew used to be together?" he said, "No I didn't why?"  I ask, "You know that shawn used to like you"Cameron said," Yes I know that that's why I didn't tell him" I said, "Okay but if you and matthew get back together one day you are going to have to tell him"He said walking away. "Hey shawn what song's should we sing"I asked him, "Well I was thinking for the first song we can sing I'm a mess by: ed sheeran, then I  wrote a song It's called AfterTaste can we do that "He said, "Yea we can I just don't know how to sing the song you wrote"I said, "I can show you how to sing It you learn song's fast" he said, "Okay lets go learn the. After I learned the new song I couldn't stop singing It was a good song, "Shawn you write really good song's" I said when we were driving to aarons birthday party,"Thanks I'm glad you like them"He said smiling and hugging. We got to the Party and Aaron was there he looked so cute the way he got dressed Aaron is like a brother to me to all of the boys are that's why I never went out with shawn I don't like any of the boys like that. 

FROM MATTHEW:  Hey we are here were are you at?

TO MATTHEW: I'm getting ready to sing come in and look for the table that cameron it at or come to the stage. 

FROM MATTHEW:  Oh Okay I see cameron.

TO MATTHEW: Ok just go sit next to my things, mia and you are sitting next to me. 

FROM MATTHEW: Oh okay. 

I was looking out for stage looking for mia and matthew, I saw them mia looked so pretty, She had on the things I  got her, I got her a  cute little long dress with some shoes with a pair of  shoes  and she looked so cute in them, She was also wearing the same necklace as me how did she get one if matthew got mine for my birthday?

MATTHEW"S POV: Mia and I got to the place Aarons birthday was going to be and I walked in and a lot of people here,  I saw Aaron so I went to give him his gift, "Hey Aaron happy birthday" I said giving him his gift, "Hey matthew thanks for the gift"He said, "So do you know all of those people here?" I asked, "Yea some are family and some are friends"He said smiling looking around, "Oh cool" Is all I said, "Oh jasmine is going to sing right now with shawn so you can go sit by her things you guys are sitting next to her,He said leaving talking to talk to someone. I got to the seat's  and I saw jasmine she was getting ready to sing, she looked so pretty, she was wearing the necklace I got her for her birthday I got one for mia and I got  a ring with the latter's of  are names like their necklace. Mia ran up to her hugging her and she was telling jasmine something that made jasmine look at me and smile.