Chapter 2

Jasmines POV:

Jasmine" A deep voice whispered to me in my ear.
Jasmine again I heard the whisper.

I rolled over to see matthew I got up.

No,no don't get up I just wanted to let you know I'm home its only 10:40, I came back home early". He said
He lifted up my legs that were on the couch, before sitting down placing them back over his lap.
Are you cold he asked me. Yea just a little. Come here. I was to lazy to tell him no said I sat next him and he was really worm. What time is youre mom coming for you. Umm I think 12 I said back .

Okay go back to sleep I'll wake you up when its time for you to leave.
I was awoken by the ringing of my phone, I opened my eyes and it was dark matthew turned off the TV.

Matthew,matthew wake up. He started to get up from his sleep

You were supposed to wake me up, I giggled and he gave a lazy smile

Is you mom here? Almost
OK,I'll go get your money
He left without another word when he was holding when were sleeping . I smiled at it but I was stupid to think it meant anything he was just trying to keep me worm.

I got all of my things and waited at the door, getting another text form my mom saying she was outside.
I had my eyes close and just waited for him.
He cleared his throat and I opened my eyes. So I'll see you next week yeah?
Yes same as always. He said give me my money. Okay I smiled shyly I'll see you next week

I opened the door, before his arm shot out from over my shoulder, slamming it back into the frame.

Matthew what are yo- I was cut off when he spun me around and pushed me against the door,his fave hovering over mine and his hot breathe fanning across my cheeks in shallow huffs.
His fingers rose to my face, gently stroking my cheeks, his thumb drew up my chin and across my lower lip causing me to let out a shaky breathe

I've been wanting to do this for so long he whispered, he leaned in closer pressing his lips gently to mine. I inhaled deeply when his lips pushed more firmly. Onto mine when I didn't respond, my brain still trying to catch up with what was going on.

He was missing ,he really was kissing me.
A growl erupted deep in his, his impatience from my lack of response growing. I was still in shock with what was happening,my body frozen. I was confused to do anything.

I know you want to kiss me back jasmine, he said against me, his tongue slowly tracing the shape of my bottom lip. His hands ran down my sides and grasped onto my hips, squeezing gently as he tried to get any type of reaction for my. He kissed the corner of my mouth,before his biting my down gently on my lower lip.
The feeling for this teeth digging into my skin woke me up from shock, and my hands flew up to tangle themselves in the back of his hair, around locks and pulling his face back to mine,crushing my lips flush against his. His arms circled my waist, pulling me closer into him.

My mind was still in shock as he continued to kiss me against the hard wood of the door, the coldness going through my shirt and cooling my heated body.
My phone was ringing again. Shit I breathed matthew my mom I have to go. I felt him smile against me as I struggled to get my phone. I got my phone I had it in my hand.

You should answer that he said as he continuously pecking my lips over and over again. Causing me to giggle. I slid my thumb across the screen, answering the phone

Jasmine hurry up, what's going on? She yelled over the phone. I was trying to say something to her but when I felt Matthew against the skin of my neck, his warm lips against the increasing pulse in my neck I made a sound, and then I remembered my mom was in the phone.

Jasmine? Jasmine, whats going on? She said. S-sorry mom matthew was sleeping and I just w-woke him up so I could get my money I lied to her, alright get it off him and hurry up I'm waiting she whined.
Yeah I'll be ou- a loud moan erupted from deep in my throat when he sucked harshly at my neck, his teeth biting down even more,before he lapped at the spot with his tongue to soothe the dull ache I felt under my skin.

Jasmine, are you okay ? My mom asked.... Matthew knew what he was doing to me,and he probably found it funny in the was I was reacting. Dammit Matthew....
Yeah im fine,see you in a few.

Matthew kissed his way back up my neck to my face, nudging his nose to mine and resting his forehead against me, our skin sticking together from the heat we made.

You did that on purpose, I hate you, I frowned at him, my eyebrows pulled down and my nose scrunched at him. He laughed and kissed the tip of my nose, his lips lingering there for a few moments before pulling back from me completely
I'll see you next week jasmine.

Please give it a comment if you liked it and vote for it thanks