Chapter 1

Jasmine's POV:
I was late I was told by matthew to be at his house by 5:00pm its 5:30pm. I ran to his door and pushed the door bell.
He was a mess his shirt was in his hand in his other hand he had his belt. "You're late" he said with a toothbrush in his mouth.
"You look late you're self" I said back
He had this dinner for his job he said it started at 6:30. He put his tooth down, before walking out of the bathroom I let out a chuckle and followed him through the door.
Mia! He called out. Jasmine is here come say hello. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. School has me so tired all I wanted to do was sleep. I don't babysitter for matthew on the weekends because he changed my days but I had to today because of his dinner.
Jasmine!!! I heard a voice I turned my head to see mia running to me, jumping into my lap, her hair was done into two pigtails. Hi to you to mia.!!
I hugged her she giggled and wrapped her small arms around my neck, how was you're day? Did you do anything fun? I asked her. Daddy has been busy all day she said mad. Daddy's been busy getting ready for his dinner,I'm sure he will do something with you tomorrow. I said.

Jasmine, can you come here and help me? A voice from up stairs. I rolled my eyes he was so demanding. I got up and mia followed me up stairs to her dads room. We got to the room I got mia and put her down on the bed. Iooked around Matthews room it was a mess.
What's up I said. I need something to Wear!! He said. Mia giggled at matthew because of the face he was making. Alright girls which one? He breathed holding up two different shirts with a jacket for one each. One was simple white button down shirt with a grey suit. The other one was different shirt it was with a lot of different colors. Before I could say anything,mia said they both look weird" I couldn't hold back my laugh it escaped my mouth throwing my self back on Matthews bed, with my hands over my face. I looked at matthew looking at me. What why? He asked mia. Mia came to me and put get head on my neck and didn't say anything to him. She was still mad at him. Mia go tell you're dad why you don't like them. She looked at me she whispered something in my ear. She said the white on is boring, and the other in is funny. Jasmine you pick out something for daddy mia said.
Matthew grabbed mia and she was trying to get away from him. He whispered something to her she stopped and a big smile grew in her face. I was adorable watching them together they were lucky to have each other. I found something. Let me see mia said to me. I found a black shirt with white dots and a black suit jacket with black skinny jeans. He looked really good in skinny jeans for a man in his 20's. I saw his other jackets and they had tags on them still.
Hey you Haven't worn half of these Matthew why do you buy them?.
Because I can he said.
I just laughed I gave him what I picked out. Here you're going to wear this. Really? He said, yes now put It on or you're going to be late. He laughed and got dressed. I sat back in his bed and mia whispered something to me again than laughing. What did she say this time. He asked. She said you look pretty I smiled at him. But not as pretty as you baby he said to mia. Picking her up thank you jasmine for helping me get ready. No problem that my job right,and plus you do look pretty. Hmmm but not as you. He said back winking at me. My heart fluttered at his words to me. If only he was teasing me. I couldn't help but imagine if he would ever actually say those words to me on day. He probably wouldn't he's 4years older than me.