Part 14

JASMINES POV: I woke up and was thinking of what my mom said about talking to matthew I really wanted to talk to him so Im going to text him. 

TO MATTHEW: Hey are you up?

FROM MATTHEW: Hey yea Im on my way out the door for work do you need anything?

TO MATTHEW: Oh I was going to tell you that if we can talk today right now but since your going to work can we talk when I go over your house today?

FROM MATTHEW: Yea we can talk when you get to my house, but mia is coming home at 4pm she is with my mom and sister, so we will have time to talk. 

TO MATTHEW:  Oh okay see you later then have a good day at work. 

FROM MATTHEW: Okay see you later have a good day to. 

After I finished talking to matthew I got up and took and shower and all that stuff, I went down to see cameron he was eating with my mom and dad. 

Hey cameron when did you get here? I asked, Oh I just got here I was waiting for you to come down so we can go to the mall or something He said getting up to hug me, Oh okay just go get dressed into different clothes I said going to back into my room and putting my clothes on (What Im wearing pic on top) 

So should I drive I said putting on my white&black vans, Yea sure I didnt being my car since I live five streets down, He said, We wanted to go to the park so went. 

so how have you been? cameron asked, Oh Ive been fine I said, Jasmine I can tell  when you are not fine He said, I know you can I just dont  you to worry about Im going to talk to matthew today I said, Oh thats good are going to get back with him? cameron asked, well I do want to but Im going to tell him that we need to talk it slow I said, oh okay well thats good He said, 

After cameron and I left the park he went home and I went to matthews house, When I got to his house I was scared that he wouldnt want to get back together or he was with someone. I knocked on the door and matthew can right away he looked really good today his hair was messy he looked like he was sleeping. 

Hey jasmine come in He said, I walked in and on the couch he had his covers, Oh yea I was just taking a nap He said sitting next to me on the couch, Oh so can we talk I said, Oh yea we can talk so He said, So I want to talk about us I said and that made him looked at me real fast, Oh you do He said looking at  me, Yes I really do, All I want to say is that not being with you sucks and I really miss you I said, Jasmine I miss you to so much you are all I think about He said, Matthew I really want to be with you but I said, But what? He asked, But can we take it slow this time I asked, Yes of course we can but can I ask you something that I never asked you He said, Yea I said, Jasmine will you be my girlfriend and this time lets not hide it please he said, Yes I would to be your girlfriend and I would like it to if we didnt hide it I said, Good because I want to take you to a party at my job and I want you to meet some people He said, Okay that will be fun I said, He sat closer to me and lean towards me kissing his felt way more softer then last time in the car, I missed his kisses they were the best but it was to soon so I have to pull back. 

your lips are softer then the last time we kissed I said looking at him, Oh I know He said, why are they softer I asked, Oh because i have been using the lip balm you gave me the other time in the car He said, Oh okay  I said smiling, oh hey do you want to go with me to pick mia up ? He asked, Oh yea but I thought that lucy was going to being her I said, She was but she wants me to meet her at a cafe to get mia He said, Oh okay lets go should I leave my car here? I asked, yea I will take my car He said getting his keys and we left. 

We got to the cafe and I saw mia and lucy sitting lucy was telling mia something, matthew and I were holding hands when we walked in, I saw lucy smile when she saw matthew but then she saw me and him holding hands and she wasnt smiling anymore. 

Hey jasmine Lucy said looking at  mine and matthews hands, Hi lucy Hi mia I missed you so much I said smiling at her matthew and I sat down and we were still holding hands, Hi mommy I missed you to so much Mia said hugging me, I looked at lucy making a face like what the fuck, Mia why dont you go see what games they have right there I pointed, Okay mommy she said, Why is mia calling you mommy jasmine and matthew why are you and jasmine holding hands she asked, Well mia just started calling me mommy one day and I told her that it was fine if she called me mommy I said, Oh and Jasmine and I are holding hands because we are dating Matthew said, Oh okay I dont care that you guys are dating, but I dont want mia calling jasmine mommy she is not her mom she said, Oh well mia loves jasmine and Im not going to tell her to stop calling her mommy Matthew said, She is my daughter and I dont want her to call jasmine mommy She said, Oh you kno what lets ask mia Matthew said, honey mia come her I said, Im coming mia said, Hey mia do you like calling jasmine mommy? Matthew asked her, Yes I do Mia said smiling at me, Do you like calling lucy mommy? Yea I do but I like calling jasmine mommy more She said, Why do you like calling jasmine mommy more then lucy Matthew asked, Because mommy jasmine is always with me and she loves me and she takes me places and mommy lucy she doesnt love me anymore she is never here she left She said, See you want her to think that I dont love her because you know that she loves me more then you, thats your fault if you never loved matthew why have a baby with him I said, I do love matthew okay I was going to tell him if he wanted to get back together with me but now I see that he is with a little slut she said talking about me, Oh Im a slut when you were the one that was with another guy when you were married to matthew and had a baby with him and then just left him, and Im the slut huh? I said, You know what mia doesnt have to see you anymore lucy so dont ask for her because she is mine and- I didnt matthew finish talking, and she is mine to so you know what Im not letting you see her anymore to lets go guys I said getting mia and matthew  and we walked out together, Thanks for saying that she is yours to jasmine Matthew said when we got to his house, Oh dont worry I meant it to she is like mine and I love her I said, I know you love her we love you to He said, I have to go but I will see you tomorrow for the party I said giving matthew a kiss and waking to my car. 

I  got home and my mom and dad were sleeping so I just went to bed. 

Hey guys if you guys liked this chapter make sure to comment&vote and let me know how you are liking the story so far thanks for reading byeee love you guys, <><>