Part 21

JASMINE'S POV: 

 I was sleeping when matt texted me good morning. 

FROM MATT: Hey Good Morning I'm going to work Love you. 

TO MATT: Good Morning Love you to. Who is taking care of mia?

FROM MATT: I just took her to your house she is with your mom and dad, They said you were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up.

TO MATT:  Oh okay have a good day love you.

FROM MATT:  Okay Love you to. 

I took a shower and got dressed and went to go see mia. I got to the couch and she ran up to me. 

Hey mommy Mia said. Hi mia how are you doing I asked. I'm okay is cameron coming with us She asked. oh I need to ask him I said. Okay She said. She asked me that because we are going to the place were we had aaron's party. 

LATER ON IN THE DAY: 

TO CAM: Hey are you going to come with me mia and matt to the place were we had aaron's birthday. 

FROM CAM: Yea what time should I be at your house. 

TO CAM: Come  right now matt should be coming right now. 

FROM CAM: Oh okay will be there in 3 minutes. 

AT THE PLACE: 

We got to the place and we sat down and we the rest of my friends so they came over to us. 

Hey jasmine we heard the you are getting married One of my friends said. oh yea I am I said showing them my ring. Oh it's so nice who is the lucky guy They said. Oh he is over here let me call him I said. Matt! Matt come here I said. What's up  babe? He said. Oh I wanted you to meet my friends from school I said. oh okay Hi i'm matthew but you could call me matt He said. So when are you guys getting married? They asked. Oh we are waiting until I'm  20 because I will be done with school I said. Oh that's cool so just 2 more months for you to be done with school They said. Yup I said. SO are you going to be singing tonight My friends asked. Umm Yea I am I'm going to be singing a song for matt I said looking at him. Oh really what song He asked. You will have to wait and see I said. OKay jasmine we will see you later my friends said leaving to the table they are at. Okay bye I said walking away with matt. 

So jasmine are you going to sing Cam asked. Yea I am right now they are going to be calling the names on the list I said. Oh okay cool Cam said.  After a few minutes they called me up. 

Jasmine is jasmine still here? The guy asked. Yup I right here I said walking up on to the stage. Ok guys clap for jasmine she has sang here many time she has a really nice voice The guys said walking off stage. Thanks I said.  Okay today I'm going to be singing a song for someone I'm with I said smiling at matt. He is going to marry her Cam said pointing to matt. Everyone started clapping and said aww so cute and just things like that. Ok so I'm going to be singing  Dangerous Woman By: Ariana Grande.(I love the song by the way)*** 

"Dangerous Woman"

Oh, yeah

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
'Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished
Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Nothing to prove and
I'm bulletproof and
Know what I'm doing
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing
I wanna savor, save it for later
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker
'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature
I live for danger

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you

All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout
All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you

All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout
All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Yeah, there's somethin' 'bout you boy
(somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you)
Yeah, there's somethin' 'bout you boy
(somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you

After the song everyone was clapping and I went and hugged matt and then we all left.  We got to my house and mia wanted to stay over and so did matt so I let them.  It was late and mia went to bed and matt and I were still up. 

I liked the song you sang me He said. Oh good I was hoping you did I said kissing him. It was a really good song He said then kissing me again.  When are we going to have some alone time again matt asked smiling at me. Umm I don't know I said smiling. He just looked at me and kissed me again, Then mia woke up. Mommy Mia said. I got up off the floor, What happen? I said. Can you and daddy lay with me She asked.  Yea daddy will come right now  I said. 

MATT'S POV: 

I looked how jasmine took care of mia and how much she cared for her. I'm so happy that I'm going to get married to her and we are going to have a family together.  Mia has been telling me that she has been wanting a baby brother or baby sister. I told her that I'm not sure if jasmine wants to have a baby.  Hey matt come sleep with us Jasmine said. OKay I said getting up and going to lay with them. after a few minutes of mia talking to us about her school we went to bed. 

JASMINE'S POV: 

I was with mia before matt came to lay with us and mia was saying that she wants a baby.

Mommy I want a baby Mia said. You can have one when you are older I said. No I want you to have a baby She said. but I don't have a baby in my stomach I said.  Can you and daddy have a baby so I can have a brother or sister She said. I looked at matt. Umm I don't know mia, I will talk to your dad okay I said. OKay good night mommy I love you She said. I love you to I said. 

I was thinking about what she said about the baby. I would love to have my own little baby. I just don't know if matt would want to have a new little baby. 

Hey guy I hope you liked this chapter. If you did make sure to comment/vote. Should they have a baby let me know.  Thanks for reading Byee.