ch. 35

Note: She is 8 months the baby is going to be born in january 

Jasmine: My  stomach is starting to get bigger every month that goes by. I am 8 months  so Just in a few weeks Im going to have the  baby this month is almost over, I should be having him in the 12 of january so like in 2 days . I got up and matt took mia to school today so I just got up and Im making something to eat for matt and I. It didnt take him long to get home, The door opened and he walked in. ¨Hey¨I said sitting down on the couch with our food. ¨Hey are you ok¨He asked. ¨yea Im fine why¨I asked. ¨Because you kept moving a lot last night¨he said. ¨Its because I cant sleep on my stomach so I was trying to find a good way to sleep. ¨oh ok¨he said we were eating when there was a knock on the door so I got up and opened it. I went to the door and opened it and it was lucy. ¨Umm hi¨I said. She just looked at me then my stomach. ¨wow you stomach got bigger¨She said. ¨Oh yea Im 8 months¨I said matt came to the door. ¨What are you doing here¨He asked her. ¨Oh umm is mia here¨She asked. ¨No she is not¨He said. ¨Oh ok well can you give her this she left it at my house the last time she came over¨She said giving it to me. It was a movie of here. ¨OK I will let her know you stopped by¨I said. ¨OK thank you bye¨She said leaving in her car. 

Matt:  I was in the room with jasmine and she was on the bed laying there not doing anything. I went and got on top of her legs. ¨Whats wrong¨I asked kissing her stomach. ¨Nothing Im just think about where are we going to put the babys things¨She said. ¨We can put them in mias room but he will sleep with us¨he said. ¨Ok¨She said hugging me. ¨So are you scared¨I asked her. ¨yea just because its going to hurt¨She said. ¨Maybe he will come out on the first or second push so it wont hurt for long¨I said. ¨Yea maybe thats how I was when My mom had me¨I said.  ¨Oh¨He said hugging me. ¨Matt¨I said. ¨Yea¨He asked. ¨Are you ok¨she asked. ¨Yea why¨I  asked. ¨Just because lucy came¨she said. I  got up and looked at her.  ¨Look I dont give a fuck¨I said. ¨Matt I was jus- I  cut her off. ¨Why does everyone ask me if Im fine when she come around or they say her name¨I said. ¨I dont know¨She  said looking down. ¨Look babe I dont care about her, I care about you and only you¨I said. ¨But matt¨She said. ¨What¨I asked. ¨What if you are not fine¨ She said. ¨Fuck Jasmine I just said I was ok its not lucy¨I said. ¨Then what is it¨She asked it. ¨Its nothing¨I said. ¨Matt tell me¨She said. ¨jasmine its you¨I said. ¨What do you mean its me¨She asked. ¨I dont want the same thing to happen to jaxson¨I said. ¨What are you talking about¨She asked. ¨I dont want you to leave him and me like lucy did¨I said. ¨What The Fuck! Is wrong with you Why would I do that to you¨She said getting mad. ¨I dont know but Im hoping you dont¨He said. ¨I cant believe you right now, Im not fucking stupid to leave my kid like her ok, Get the fuck out¨She said pushing me out of the room. ¨Jasmine wait¨I said trying to get back into the room. ¨What¨She asked.  ¨Im sorry¨I said. ¨No you fucking asshole get out, I cant fucking believe you would think that I would do that to you and my kid and even mia¨She said. ¨I know you wont Im sorry¨I said trying to hugging her. ¨Get the fuck away from me, I dont want you next to me get out¨She said. ¨Ok Im sorry¨I said moving out of the room. She locked the door and I heard her crying on the bed, I sat down in front of the door. I felt bad for what I said and for making her cry. I just sat at the door thinking of how stupid I was. It was a few hours and I looked at my phone it was 9:30 I have been sitting her since 6:00. My mom texting me saying that mia was going to stay over her house. I got up and the door was opened so I walked. I saw jasmine and she was laying on the bed she was sleeping I think she cried herself to sleep. I went and layed next to her she was laying on her side so I layed in the back of her so I could hug her.  I pulled her to me she moved and looked at me her eyes were bloodshot red. ¨Jasmine Im sorry for what I said to you I know you are nothing like her and Im sorry for making you cry¨I said kissing her.  She smiled at me. ¨Dont ever talk to me like that again because I will kick you out of the house and I dont care if it was yours first¨She said. I smiled. ¨I wont ever say anything like that again¨i said. ¨Good, umm where is mia¨She asked. ¨Oh she is staying at my moms house¨I said. ¨Oh ok¨She said. We just layed there talking. ¨Matt I want to sleep¨She said. ¨OK lets go to bed¨I said. I went locked all the doors and turned off all the lights went to go lay down and went to bed with jasmine. 

Hey guys I hope you liked it, If you did let me know by leaving a few comments and a vote. Also Let me know if you are ready for the baby to be born!!.