Part 30(3 Months later)

Jasmine's POv: SO I'm not going to have a baby. The doctor said I was just sick, matthew was mad because he want's to have a baby.  Mia is not 5 years old so he wants a baby but we haven't try'd to have a baby.  Today it has been 3 months that me and matthew have been married so we are going to take mia with my mom and dad so we could just spent the day together. I went to Mia's room and she was up playing with toys. "hey are you ready"I asked sitting next to her. "Yes"She said getting her backpack with her things in it. "OK let's go"I said. Matthew was at the store getting something for tonight.

Matthew's Pov:  I was at the store getting something ready for tonight, Jasmine and I are making dinner  ourselves since it's been 3 months that we have been together. We got the food and went home. I got home and jasmine wasn't home so I texted her. 

To Jasmine: Hey where are you?

From Jasmine: I'm at my mom and dad's house I brought Mia here for tonight. 

To Jasmine: Oh ok see when you get home. Love you

I was getting ready for her to come home, so I made dinner. It was a few minutes and the food was ready and she came home. "Hey"She said giving me a kiss. "Hey"I said. "Are you ready to eat"I asked. "Yea"She said sitting down. We sat down and started eating. 

JasminePOv: "So umm my mom and dad said if it's fine if mia stays the whole week"I said. "Yea that's fine"He said. "Ok good because I told them it was fine"I said laughing. "Jasmine you don't have to ask your my wife"He said. I smiled. "Yea"I said. "So how was your day"I asked. "It was fine how was yours"He asked. "It was good I was just waiting for this"I said. "SO was I"he said. It was later on and we were in the room just watching a movies, then matthew started pulling me closer to him. "Matt what are you"I said. "What I can't kiss you"He said. "Yea you can"I said kissing him back. 

Matthew's pov: I started kissing jasmine pulling her closer to me.  I pushed her onto the bed. She smirked only making want her more, kept kissing her leaving bite on her neck then I stopped. "Stop being a tease"She said. I started kissing her more than took off her panties only leaving her in a bra. She pulled down my boxers, I was kissing her going down each kiss making her moan. "Don't do that"She said. "Moan as loud as you want"I told her. "I'm not going to stop until the neighbors say we our to loud" said sliding my length. At first I was going slow making her moan low, than I went faster and harder making her moan louder. After our rough time we got dressed and watched a movie. "I love you"I said. "I love you too"She said smiling at me. 

Hey guys I hope you guys liked it. comment and like thanks for reading. Sorry for not updating I will try to update more, also this book will only have 2 more chapters b/c I don't have anymore Ideas for this book so yea it's only going to have 2 more chapters.