two

jimin causally walked down the hall and into his third class. he was first greeted by the teacher mr kim.

jimin noticed a big fluffy green thing in the corner of his eye.

it was him.

there was something that intrigued jimin about the quiet boy. he wanted to know more about him and hear his voice.

jimin found a seat, it was next to the mint haired boy. and he still had that old notebook on his desk.

"hi-" jimin started but was interrupted by the teacher.

"okay class ill do a quick register" mr kim beamed getting the register up on the computer.

so far everyone answered their name, jimin was curious to see if he would answer.

"min yoongi" mr kim called.

silence.

mr kim turned on his desk chair to face the class.

jimin looked over at the quiet boy, who was looking over at jimin for help.

"he's here" jimin shouted pointing at a slightly flustered yoongi. 

the bell rang for lunch, everyone began to pack away as mr kim dismissed the class.

jimin picked up his backpack and put it on his left shoulder, when something tugged on his shirt sleeve.

"oh hi" jimin smiled at yoongi.

yoongi didn't say anything, he just passed jimin a torn page from his notebook folded over and made his way out of the class room. leaving jimin. again.

jimin gently unfolded the neatly folded lined paper. jimin read the note, "thank you (:" was all that was written on it.

i dont know what this is um...