twenty two

"boys get up we're going on a trip!" mrs park yelled pulling the quilt of jimins bed and opening the curtains.

the two groaned and sat up rubbing their eyes.

"where are we going?" jimin asked in a raspy voice.

"the beach" she replied "don't forget to pack anything you need" she added heading back downstairs.

jimin rolled his eyes and smiled at yoongi. the two then got dressed, jimin wearing a pair of loose shorts with a white tee and yoongi wearing a black tshirt with black shorts.

he liked the colour black.

mrs park was loading the car with their bags, they only packed what they needed. spare clothes, towel, sun cream etc.

"boys are you ready?!" mrs park shouted from the car.

"yeah" jimin replied locking the front door with yoongi stood near him.

the small boys then got in the back of mrs parks small black car, she then started the car up and began to drive. yoongi looked out of the window but jimin just stared at the older. yoongi noticed jimins gaze from the reflection in the window.

'you're staring' yoongi wrote. off course he had brought his notebook.

"i know" jimin smiled poking yoongis pale cheeks.

mrs park watched the boys through her car mirror, she smiled and turned up the radio as they entered the motorway.

soon enough they arrived at around two o'clock, mrs park let the boys get out of the car and told them to find a spot on the beach as she parked her car.

"quick yoongi" jimin giggled holding the older hand running onto the sand.

the sun was bright and the air crisp yet you could tell the day was going to be hot,  the sand was cold and fine as the ocean waves crashed against it. the faint sound of seagulls could be heard along with the squeals of small children.

yoongi looked around the sun was blinding and he didn't like the heat it gave off.

"im going to swim~" jimin beamed slowly pulling off his shirt leaving him in his shorts which were the swimming type.

yoongi studied the youngers toned body, he couldn't seem to look away. the tallers face went pink as he met eyes with jimin who was smirking smugly.

"are you okay yoongi?" jimin asked giggling seeing yoongi was looking at his body, he then moved closer to the older.

yoongi nodded not looking jimin in the eye going even redder than before.

soon enough mrs park had made her way down with a big green bag on her shoulder and a inflatable donut floaty in her hand. she walked over to the boys and laid out three towels and put up an umbrella for yoongi.

"go have fun" she said putting on her round sunglasses, letting the sun warm her skin.

yoongi timidly took off his top, he still felt weird changing in front of jimin.

the older flushed a bit when he caught jimin looking at him, he felt self concious about his body. he compared himself to the younger. he didn't have defined abs like jimin and his skin was milky but non of that mattered to jimin he still thought yoongi was perfect.

"you look fine" jimin smiled taking yoongis hands and kissing them.

the two then stood up and ran into the glistening blue sea, jimin began swimming as yoongi sat in the donut floaty laying back with his eyes closed letting the calm sea move him.

jimin swam underwater and grabbed onto yoongis slim legs pulling him under the water. yoongi kept his eyes tightly shut as jimin moved closer and kissed the older while they were underwater. yoongi quickly swam back to the surface, jimin followed and giggled when his eyes met a pissed off looking yoongi.

"you love me" jimin teased splashing the older with water.

yoongi giggled and splashed water back at the younger.

_

the sun was starting to set and the sky was full of colour; fiery oranges, searing reds, hot as the sun yellows and yet the outer edges of the blazing sky had began to cool with the indigo of the night.

the beach was almost empty most people had left hours ago but mrs park insisted on staying longer, jimin was helping his mum put everything back in the car. yoongi had told them he needed the toilet and would be back soon.

"go find yoongi its getting late" mrs park smiled sitting in the front seat of the car texting.

jimin nodded and walked back down onto the sand, he walked along the calm sea humming a tune. he carried on walking until he saw the mint haired boy sat with a long stick in his hand writing something in the sand.

"hyung! lets go!" jimin shouted picking up his pace as he got closer to yoongi.

yoongi just carried on writing in the sand.

"what are you doing?" jimin asked calmly sitting next to the older.

yoongi shrugged. jimin watched yoongi and read his message in the sand.

'yoongi + jimin'

jimin giggled and scooted closer to the older watching the sun start to fade away, jimin leaned his head against yoongis shoulder watching the sun set in silence.

"jimin"

"hmm?"

"i love you"

"i love you too"

finally