eighteen

a few weeks had pasted and mrs park stormed into jimins room clanging her pot and pan together to wake the boys. she then went over to the window and opened the curtains letting the light into the dim room.

"im sick of you both staying in the house" mrs park exclaimed as she pulled the quilt off the two. "go out and do something while i clean the house" she added exiting the room like nothing happened.

jimin groaned and sat up, yoongi did the same and yawned dramatically causing jimin to giggle.

"good morning yoongi~" jimin chirped kissing the older on the forehead.

yoongi scrunched up his nose and gave jimin a gummy smile.

"what do you wanna do today" jimin asked leaning his head on yoongis shoulder.

yoongi shrugged closing his eyes again and rested his head on jimins.

"no don't go back to sleep" jimin shouted shaking the older harshly.

"i know" jimin smirked "lets go to the park!".

yoongi rolled his eyes he just preferred to laze around and stay in bed with jimin, but thought it was a good idea to get some fresh air. the two quickly got dressed and left the house.

when they reached the park it was practically empty, the only other people their were a few mums with their children. yoongis eyes lit up when he saw an empty swing, he dashed over to the unoccupied seat and began to lean forward and back to get the swing to go. jimin ran after the older and went round the back of yoongi.

"ill push you~" jimin giggled pushing yoongis back lightly.

the two were giggling and smiling brightly, a few more people began to leave due too yoongi and jimin hogging the swing. but the two were too busy having fun too care.

yoongi began to get bored and jumped off the swing mid air. he then ran to a basketball court at the end of the park. jimin rolled his eyes and ran after his boyfriend.

the court was empty and there were basketballs neatly lined against the fence. yoongi picked one up and began to spin it on his index finger. jimin watched in awe amazed.

"can you play?" jimin asked curiously picking up a ball too.

yoongi nodded. he then dribbled the ball across the court and made a perfect shot that went straight into the hoop. the older then turned round to face jimin, a smug smirk plastered on his face.

"show off" jimin teased trying to do the same as yoongi did but missed the hoop miserably.

yoongi then stuck out his tongue and made his fingers into an L shape and put it against his forehead.

jimin rolled his eyes and threw the ball at yoongi. however the ball hit yoongis head and the older fell back onto his butt.

"yoongi im sorry" jimin shouted running over to his boyfriend and laying on top of him. he then placed a kiss were the ball hit him and helped the older up.

yoongi giggled and playfully pushed jimin. he then pointed to the toilets at the top of the hill trying to tell jimin that's where he was going.

"you want me to come with you?" jimin asked worriedly.

the older shook his head and began to jog out of the park and up the hill.

jimin picked up the basketballs and put them back near the edge of the fence. he then sat on the gravel and played with his shoe laces.

"jiminie~" a familiar voice said.

jimin looked up and saw hoseok, he was wearing running gear and had sweat on his forehead. hoseok then sat down next to jimin a bit to close and smirked.

"do you miss me~" hoseok chuckled.

"why would i miss you" jimin spat rolling his eyes.

"come on we used to have a lot of fun" he teased wrapping his arms around jimin.

hoseok and jimin used to have a thing for each other but never dated, it was just meaningless hook ups.

"get off me!" jimin screamed pushing hoseok away.

yoongi was getting closer to the court he had put a plaster on his left cheek were the ball grazed him, he saw another figure with jimin. he'd never seen the person before and watched from afar to shy to interfere, he sat on the grass watching from the top of the hill pulling on the dry grass.

"do you need reminding?" hoseok smirked pulling jimins hoodie and smashed his lips onto the youngers. hoseok then pulled away and smiled.

yoongi witnessed everything he felt confused and betrayed. he then stormed down the hill back onto the court, his face turned red as he was outraged. yoongi locked eyes with hoseok and glared at him. yoongi screamed and punched hoseok right in the face sending him flying to the other side of the court, hoseok body made contact with the hard gravel and he winced. yoongi then turned to jimin and that's when tears began to spill. the despair and pain erupts from him like a volcano and soon his cheeks are wet and salty.

"yoongi its not what it looks like" jimin cried hugging the older.

yoongi pushed jimin off him harshly. he looked jimin in the eye and sobbed the older then ran out of the park. his heart and head ached. yoongi didn't want to go back to jimins house so he ran back home.

jhoe  ~(~) ilysm for 13k read and 2k votes tysm~

jhoe  ~(≖ᴗ≖~✿) ilysm for 13k read and 2k votes tysm~