seven

the cold air hit jimin in the face causing a faint pink tint to appear on his cheeks, but he didn't care he just kept running until he reached the small store that was brightly lit, fading the darkness on the street.

jimin looked around the front of the store and noticed a shivering boy.

"yoongi" jimin whisper-shouted.

jimin scanned around moving closer until he came across a sobbing yoongi who was sat on the hard floor. yoongi cheeks were damp and pink from crying and his body was shaking.

slowly, jimin knelt down taking off his jacket and wrapping it around the older. they then both sat on the firm cold floor. yoongi continued to sob with his pale hands covering his face.

"yoongi, what happened?" jimin cooed rubbing yoongis frail back, gently drawing pattern on his pale skin trying to comfort him.

quietly yoongi shook his head, and tried to stop his tears. he felt weak crying in front of the red head.

"you can type it to me if you want" jimin smiled making yoongi relax.

swiftly yoongi reached in his jeans pocket for his phone and began to type away.

'i don't want to tell you, he might find out'

jimin was confused he didn't know how to react so he just kept trying to make conversation.

"do you want me to walk you home?" jimin beamed standing up and offering yoongi his hand.

the mint boy shook his head again with a scared expression, wiping away the tears that kept escaping his swollen eyes.

"you could stay over at my place" jimin suggested letting go off the olders hand once he'd stood up.

yoongi blushed slightly but nodded happily, home wasn't one of yoongis favourite places and he'd do anything to get away from it.

the two boys walked to jimins home in silence, it wasn't awkward. it was more of a comfortable silence.

once they made it back it was eleven thirty-ish and jimin mum still wasn't back from work yet.

"my mum isn't home and my dad doesn't live with us any more" jimin muttered awkwardly, yoongi just gave a sympathetic smile and followed jimin up the steep stairs staring at all the family photo hung on the painted walls and made their way to jimins warm bedroom.

yoongi was surprised at the difference between his and jimins home, it felt more welcoming and humble.

"here" jimin giggled throwing a pair of loose shorts and a tank top at yoongi. "you can change in the bathroom down the corridor" jimin said pointing to the left.

as yoongi was changing in the bathroom jimin quickly threw all his shit into his wardrobe and under his bed trying to make a good impression. he then threw his clothes into the laundry basket keeping his tshirt on and staying in his black boxers waiting for yoongi to come back.

the door opened revealing a timid yoongi, he looked like a lost puppy which jimin found cute.

"um...we'll have to share my bed" jimin stuttered claiming the right side of his warm bed. yoongi slowly walked to the left side of the bed just staring at his bare feet to embarrassed to climb in.

"i don't bite yoongi" jimin mumbled sleepily, "only if you want me too" jimin added pulling yoongi by the arm so he'd get in bed. the truth was yoongi could have slept on the floor or sofa downstairs but jimin really just wanted a chance to cuddle yoongi.

the red head then turned off the lamp next to his bed and pulled the covers closer to his face. both the boys were glad it was dark so they couldn't see each other's flustered faces.

after awhile jimin heard soft snores coming from yoongi who was curled up with his mouth opened slightly. the cuteness was killing jimin,even though he couldn't see the older clearly. jimin was curious and slowly began to carefully snake his arms around yoongis slim waist and scooted his body closer to olders.

to jimins surprised yoongi didn't wake up.

he must be really tired.

jimin thought to himself trying to understand what had made yoongi cry so much, soon jimins thoughts became jumbled as sleep began to take over the youngers small body. he then timidly tightened his grip on the olders waist and felt himself slowly slipped into slumber.

this crappy book almost has 1k read oml thank you so much ^^~