eleven

yoongis eyes shot open, his breaths were short and quick. sweat beads dampening his short fringe. the pale boy felt his face and didn't feel the cuts from the glass bottle or the pain from being kicked in his stomach. he then looked around the dark room, wide eyed trying to make out where he was.

a faint rustling sound could be heard near him. his heart began to pound and his breath started to hitch. a blinding light was turned on which made yoongis eyes squint until it dimmed down the scared boys eyes adjusting to the light change.

he glanced at the door to his left and took in the grey painted walls, he knew where he was when he noticed the posters and tank tops thrown on the floor near the laundry basket.

it was jimins room.

jimin awoke due to the cold air touching his warm skin and sat up.

"yoongi" jimin mumbled rubbing his eyes, taking his hand away from the lamp switch.

the older began to release tears, raising a hand to cover his beating heart as he took in the beautiful boy in front of him.

jimin saw an unexpected tear that fell silently down mint boys cheek. like instinct jimin pulled the older into his muscular arms pulling them both back down into the bed, adjusting the covers back to there first position.

jimin began to caress yoongis messy bed head.

"its only a dream, im here" jimin cooed softly pulling the older closer.

yoongi just buried his head further into the youngers chest his eyes shattered like a glass window, his tears soaking jimins loose tshirt. they both laid in a comfortable silence, jimin often whispering sweet things in yoongis ear and rubbing his back shushing him.

after yoongi had finally calmed down he sat up again drinking the glass of gleaming water that was on the bed side table along with a digital clock that showed '3:48am'.

"you wanna talk about it, you might feel better afterwords" jimin smiled rubbing his hyungs back gently.

yoongi nodded getting up and opening his backpack for his notebook and pen being careful as he plodded back to the warm bed not wanting to wake mrs park.

jimin watch yoongi write in his sloppy handwriting, he found his writing cute and loved the way the older always stuck his tongue to one side while he concentrated.

after what seemed like forever yoongi finally gave jimin his fresh notebook so he could read.

'i had a nightmare about what my dad did to me the other day....'

"is that why you called me?!"

yoongi just nodded with a slight sulk on his tired face.

jimin heart broke, how could someone make yoongi cry so hard? what did yoongis dad do to him? why did he do it? these were all questions that floated around jimins mind.

"i dont like seeing you cry" jimin admitted playing with yoongis hand.

both the boys were sat really close on jimins big bed, they were just staring at each others faces as if studying them. jimin moved his head closer but yoongi felt overwhelmed and covered his bright red face with his shaky hands.

"...sorry" jimin squealed feeling awkward blushing in embarrassment.

the too boys sat avoiding eye contact but giggled slightly cutting through the tense atmosphere.

"lets go back to sleep" jimin yawned laying back down closing his eyes.

yoongi did the same putting his notebook and pen on the side table and closed his eyes facing jimin.

the younger then pulled on yoongis waist and held him tightly not wanting to let him go, he opened his eyes and saw a even more flustered yoongi. jimin giggled slightly with a smug smile on his face, he loved the affect he had on the older.

on the other hand yoongi did like being held and babied by jimin but sometimes felt less of a man always being the one to be held, and changed the pairs position so yoongi was holding jimin instead. it was jimins turn to turn bright red, yoongis gummy smile showed as he watched the younger clutch onto his black shirt and lay his head on yoongis warm chest.

soon enough both the had slowly fell asleep, and mrs park had gotten up to use the bathroom but as she passed her sons room she saw a light coming from his room. quietly she went to turn off the dim lamp but squealed when she saw the boys, it melted her heart. after she turned off the light she kissed both the sleeping boys foreheads wishing them a goodnight, she then left closing the door behind her.

kinda long tehe thank you for reading, my book has 400+ votes omfg thank you *dies*