nine

yoongi slowly awoke and looked at jimins clock that showed 17:26, the boy then sat up and rubbed his eyes harshly. he then looked around noticing jimin was not there. the mint boy became uneasy and decided to search the house.

he checked jimins room, the kitchen, the living room and then decided to check the bathroom. yoongi noticed something odd as he glanced at the bathroom mirror that hung neatly above the round sink.

he had a post it note stuck to his forehead and hadn't even noticed it. he peeled it off and read jimins neat handwriting.

'went to get pizza ill be back soon ;D'

yoongi sighed in relief he thought jimin had been kidnapped or something. in boredom yoongi made his way to the living room and found the tv remote. he studied each button scared of breaking the tv.

in elimination he pressed the big red button on the top of the remote and flicked through the channels. after looking for awhile he decided to put on spongebob squarepants smiling as the theme tune played.

after a few episodes yoongi became sleepy. again. and decided to curl up on the sofa.

jimin returned soon after holding a pizza box in his hands and an other object which he hid on a high shelf in the kitchen so yoongi wouldn't find it and then put the pizza on the table.

he quietly walked into the living room following the spongebob theme tune to be greeted with a sleeping yoongi. his hair was all fluffy and his lips were apart, jimin cursed to himself finding yoongi adorable. he took the opportunity and kneeled down in of the older moving his fringe away from his warm face. jimin moved slowly trying not to wake him and gently planted a quick kiss on the others forehead.

yoongi didn't even move and jimin giggled thankful that yoongi wasn't awoken by the kiss.

"yoongi~" jimin sang slightly playing with the olders soft hair.

yoongi eyes slowly opened. the mint boy began to blush, the boys faces were almost touching.

"i bought you pizza to say sorry" jimin stammered looking down at his hands that rested on his thighs.

yoongi just smiled and nodded his head and sat up lazily.

"you stay here" jimin commanded wanting to treat yoongi because he was the guest. "ill bring it for you".

yoongi sat patiently waiting for the red head to come back, he then picked up the remote and changed the channel to something random.

"here you go" jimin beamed placing a slice of pizza on a plate in front of yoongi. the older just bowed slightly and began to munch on his pizza as jimin got his piece and placed two bottles of cola on the glass coffee table.

"don't spill any my mum will kill us" jimin warned watching yoongi suddenly nod seriously.

"cute" the red head muttered.

yoongi tried to ignore the comment and carried on with his pizza slice.

after the boys had finished eating they put on a romantic comedy since jimin lived with his mum he'd found an interest in romantic films and got really into them while yoongi on the other hand just watched jimins facial expressions change throughout the film.

"oh yoongi i forgot" jimin shouted jumping off the couch and darting into the kitchen using a stool to reach the top shelf again, and running back to the confused looking yoongi.

"it's for you" jimin smiled holding out a black gift bag waiting for yoongi to take it.

yoongi felt his cheeks go red as he took the gift off jimin. he just stared at the bag.

"open it then" jimin moaned growing impatient.

yoongi slowly untied to bow that held the bag together and pulled out a brand new leather notebook and a fountain pen. a smile crept onto his pale face and he practically smothered jimin in hugs to show his gratefulness.

"um...i kinda saw you looking at it in that art store" jimin muttered blushing at how happy yoongi looked.

yoongi picked up the expensive pen and tested it out on the first clean page of the notebook.

'thank you so much xo'

jimin read yoongis messy handwriting and flushed at the 'xo' part.

"it's fine" jimin smiled.

yoongi couldn't stop smiling he was ever so grateful towards jimin.

"let me write something" jimin whined taking the pen from yoongis cold hands.

'yoongi and jimin (='∀`)('∀`=)'

jimin wrote while sticking out his tongue a habit he'd got of the older and drew a cute face next to their names.

hehehe hi again thank you sm for reading my book i never thought it would get 1k reads omf ^^
sorry for any typos ;-;