end

a year had gone by and yoongi had opened up a tiny bit, he talked a lot more and was only shy around new people. yoongi had been going to see a therapist about his muteness and told them about all his problems and worries, and realised keeping everything to himself and being a closed person was not going to get him anywhere.

jimin was still madly in love with yoongi and was still studying in college along with yoongi. jimin supported yoongi all the way through his therapy and was patient with his slow progress but was happy that yoongi had opened up, and was proud of his boyfriend.

obviously jimin and yoongis relationship was still healthy, they hardly got into fights and spent most of their time either sleeping, cuddling or eating due to yoongis laziness but jimin didn't complain as long as he was with yoongi he didn't care.

mrs park had started to feel lonely once jimin and yoongi moved out and started going on a few dates but nothing ever clicked. but she couldn't care less she still had mrs kim and mrs jeon. they all still gossip about their sons love lives.

jungkook and taehyung were still dating and had moved out into their own apartment due to mrs jeon always catching them having sex in her house. their relationship ran smoothly, they'd often argue about stupid things but always made up.

mr min ended up in prison due to mrs park going down to the police station with yoongi and telling them about everything he had done to yoongi.

hoseok was still a lonely hoe. that is all.

"yoongi~" jimin screamed running into their study.

yoongi was sat at the small desk writing a song for his music class.

"what now jimin" yoongi sighed standing up from the desk chair waking over to his excited boyfriend.

"you should take a break you're always in here doing work" jimin pouted leaning against the door frame.

yoongi rolled his eyes and huffed turning on his heels to go sit back down on his desk chair. jimin frowned he then placed his arms at yoongis waist. yoongi jumped at the sudden contact his back was pressed against the youngers chest, yoongi tried to wriggle from jimins tight grip but failed miserably.

"let go of me!" yoongi groaned.

jimin giggled and rested his head in the crook of yoongis neck, the youngers short breaths tickled yoongis pale skin.

"please~" jimin whined trying to sound cute.

"...fine" yoongi huffed in defeat.

the younger spun the older around he yoongi was now facing him.

"look what i found" jimin smirked holding yoongis old notebook.

"no jimin please don't" yoongi whined cringing at the things he used to write in that book.

"remember when you used to write me cute notes" jimin teased quickly scanning through the pages watching a bright blush spread across yoongis cheeks.

"shut up jimin" yoongi mumbled trying to hide his flushed face.

jimin put the notebook down on the desk and brought his hands up to cup yoongis cheeks, his thumb running along the curve of the olders cheekbones. yoongi nestled into jimins touch and blushed brightly. the two stood in silence looking each others big brown eyes for a while until jimin leaned in, lips parting slightly. the kiss was soft, but urgent. yoongi kissed back. they both smiled into the kiss as their lips moved in unison.

jimin was first to pull away, yoongi rested his forehead against jimins.

jimin studied yoongis face; his lips were swollen slightly and his hair was messy but he still looked good.

"jimin"

"yes hyung"

"i love you so much"

"are you okay yoongi you hardly say that"

"i know but i really mean it"

"i know you do. i love you too"

_

LE END ˚₊✩‧₊ ~ * ✩‧₊°

im gonna miss these characters :(

mrs park was basically all of us ogay

im bad at ending so im sorry if its bad ;-;

this was a pretty short book but meh

also looking back on this book i cringe so much so i apologise

but thank you all for reading i didn't think anyone would read or like this book

all your comments make me smile and im just really happy so thank you again!!

ilysm~

♡♡

12/6/16;
well this book has 100k reads now i really don't know why, whenever i see ppl vote for it i cringe becus this was my first fanfic so it's extremely cringe worthy but you guys seem to like it...anyways tysm it means a lot ♡♡♡

ig; 02nuage