Ch.1

Brads POV

"Hey Brad hun, do you think you can run this to the attendance office for me? Thank you." Mrs. Cole said while handing me a small stack of papers to take.

"Of course, I'll be right back." I said making my way to one of the three offices in my school.

I am an aide at the guidance office so I usually deliver papers to other offices or schedules to specific students, or my absolute favorite; showing the new kids around. It's really fun to help shy people find their way around and hopefully make some friends too. I transferred to Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in Manhattan from Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom my freshman year. My mom moved her and I here to the United States so that I could study music because it's what I love. I live for music. It's really nice to live in a place where I'm basically the only person with a british accent.

That's a little about me for now. I made it to the attendance office and Ms.Wallace looked up at me and smiled.

"Got some papers for me Bradley?" She asked while taking the papers from me.

"Why of course. Having a good morning?"

"I am, thank you for asking. Got to take my niece to school this morning." She replied back making her smile wider.

"Alice or Katherine?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"Katherine. Alice is sick so she stayed home."

"Awe, well hope she feels better. See you later Ms. Wallace."

"See you around Bradley."

I walked out of the office and made my way back to the guidance office. I'm usually super nice and polite to staff at the school. It may seem annoying, but it comes in handy. A lot. And I'm not usually this polite to my real friends. Which consists of Connor, James, Jenn and Lauren. We're a pretty cool group of friends; pretty weird if you ask me.

I actually became friends with Jenn when she moved here last year. I showed her around the school and she seemed really shy so I took her under my wing. And now she is anything but shy. I met Lauren in the beginning of freshman year and she was obsessed with my accent as if she's never heard a brit talk before. James and Connor have been friends for a while and they are also from the UK. So we automatically clicked.

When I got to the office I was about sit down at the desk until I saw the back of a very tall person. That's one hot back.

"Oh Brad, you're back. We have a new student and he is also from the UK. This is Tristan. Tristan Evans." Ms. Cole said.

He turned around and my god, he was beautiful. I know it sounds weird, but he has an amazing jaw line and he has tattoos, because I can see them coming up his neck. I love people with a lot of tattoos. His hair is absolutely amazing. And his eyes? When I looked into his eyes, I literally fell in love with the color blue.

"So, Brad here will show you around. And do not worry about getting to any classes yet because this school can be very complicated to figure out. And Brad, you are exempt from the rest of your classes, just in case this takes time. Anyways, here is the pass, key, his schedule and you know what to do. Have a good day boys." Ms. Cole said handing me the stuff and walking off to her office.

I turned to Tristan and he was already staring down at me. Dear god.

"Well you ready to do this?"

"Not really, but let's go." He said walking out the office door. Alrighty then.

So first chapter. Kinda short.  I hope everyone had a good new year. It's 2016! Hopefully this will be a good year. And The Vamps are going on a world tour this year! So proud x'D. Vote and comment please. Peace and love out!