Ch. 13

I can't with this picture xD. Put it up there because that's Brad in this chapter. Smut warning!
Quick little author's note at the end, read if you want :))
Brads POV

A couple days later

Should I be worried? Its been a couple of days but I mean any normal human being would have felt some remorse over the situation he was in. Especially being the person that found the body. I can't deal right now. This is why I'm out around the park. I need some air to breathe having to think about all of this.

Whenever I'm around Tristan, I become like a whole new person. Not in the bad way, just not myself.

I literally become a fucking sex addict that craves his dick and his dick only or I become a submissive mute. There's no in between.

I just can't shake the feeling that maybe he is up to something or knows more about Dawson's death. He just seemed way to calm about it. Even students that just straight up hated Dawson were taking it hard.

I get not being at the school that long and all, but a little sympathy would keep me sane right now, but he gave me nothing!

Maybe I should just keep my eyes open for anything else that doesn't seem right; not think too much on something that could be nothing.

After maybe an hour of walking around and just thinking to myself, I made my way home.

When I walked inside, I heard voices coming from the living room. We have company?

I walked further into the house and saw my mom chatting it up with, Tristan. Seriously? What the actual fuck?

"Oh hey Bradley!" My mom said noticing my presence.

"Heyyy mom. Tristan." I said awkwardly. I'm still a little uncomfortable being around Tris.

"Tristan had just stopped by to see you and since you weren't here, he kept me company. Very nice boy."

"He is indeed." I mumbled to myself.

"Well if it's alright with you Bradley, I love it if we could have a talk." Tristan said.

I could feel him looking at me so I glanced over at him and made quick eye contact before looking down.

"I don't know, I have tons of school work and studying." I lied.

"Oh Brad, don't be ridiculous. You could spare the lad a quick talk." My mom said standing up. "I have to go back to work. That should be plenty of time for you guys to talk."

She went to grab her jacket and her keys and was out the door.

Greeeat. Alone. With Tristan.

"You haven't been answering my texts or calls. Are you mad at me?" Tristan asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I've just been busy. Don't really feel like talking to anybody. With the whole Mr. Dawson thing." I said still looking at the ground. Crap, I really need some new shoes.

"I understand. But you have to talk to me. Or at least be around me. I told you that you were my sanity. Did you think I was lying?" He asked standing up and walking towards me. Oh dear god.

"N-No. I knew what we did was special. A-Atleast it was-s for me." What in the hell was it with me and stuttering around him.

He had gotten closer to me and I didn't notice until he caressed my cheek.

"Of course it was special for me baby. Why do you think I always want to be with you? When we made love, I claimed you as mine. Hell, when you sucked my dick in the movie theater I had claimed you as mine. Is there something you're not understanding?"