Ch.9

*Warning* They have sex in this chapter! Don't say I didn't warn you guys. Enjoy my first boyxboy smut btw.

Shout out to SecretWorldOfSin for helping me out with this chapter and for reading and voting. She's the best! Go check her out if you haven't already :)

Brads POV

"So, to what do I owe the honor of you being here at," I looked at my phone, "A quarter till midnight?" I asked as Tris and I sat down on my bed. I found it kind of strange that he wanted talk in the middle of the night.

"You're my sanity." He stated bluntly.

I lightly giggled. Not laugh, not chuckle, fucking giggled. I covered my mouth than coughed to distract that disgrace of a laugh.

"Come again?"

"Well something happened tonight, and I was so close to losing my shit. But I knew If I did that I'd screw everything up with you. And I couldn't let that happen. I have a really fucked up past, but as mushy and cliché as it sounds, none of that past matters when I'm with you." He finished mumbling at the end.

"What was that? I didn't catch that." I asked putting my hand by my ear and grinning.

"Shut up, you heard me. Don't make me say it again." He groaned.

"Oh, but I don't think I did. I would highly appreciate it if you repeated yourself."

"My past doesn't matter when I'm with you!" He says slightly shouting.

"Better." I say feeling accomplished.

"This is weird." He states. I give him a confused look.

"I don't think that I have ever had any kind of feelings. For anyone. I don't know if it's a good thing or not." I looked down feeling a bit disappointed to the fact that Tris didn't know what he wanted with me.

But he suddenly lifted my head and crashed his lips into mine. I was caught off guard but immediately started kissing back. His tongue invaded my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. And him being him, his won. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled away. I gasped for air. That was the most intense kiss we've ever shared. The most intense kiss I've ever had. He looked into my eyes searching for something and I noticed his eyes turn a shade darker.

"But I sure as hell want to stick around to find out. Sound good?" He said roughly. All I could do was nod. He grinned at me and pushed me back onto the bed. Oh dear god. He hovered over me and leaned down to my ear.

"Do you want me?" I nodded. "I want to hear you say it." He demanded.

"I want you. And I want you to want me."

"Don't worry, I want you. And I'll have you."

He sat up and removed his shirt and his torso was breathtaking. He had tattoos covering his whole chest that went up to his neck. He pulled me up so that he could pull my shirt off. His lips connected to my neck and he started making his way down. He was leaving hickeys everywhere; it was impossible for me to not moan outload. My moans caused him to groan.

"You sound so fucking sexy." He groaned.

He got down to the waist band of my pants and undid my button and zipper. He took off my pants and boxers leaving me completely vulnerable in front of him.

"I love seeing you like this." He smirked.

"That's nice and all, but you have on too many layers." I pouted. He leaned down and took my bottom lip into his mouth and sucked on it which caused me to moan once more.