Ch. 6

Brads POV

"Oh fuck yes!" He pulled me up to standing and pulled me in for a rough kiss. He pulled away and looked at me. "I love the way you do that. You like making me happy?"

"Always. Pleasing you makes me very happy."

"I'm glad to hear that." He said. He pulled his pants up and then looked at me again, but this time differently. His blue eyes were nowhere near blue anymore. "At this end of this week, I will have your cute ass in bed. In my bed."

"Bradley! Pay attention please! Any, back to what I was saying..."

I haven't been able to keep my head clear all day. After this morning, Tristan has been the only thing running through my mind. I looked across the room and saw Tristan staring at me. He was looking dead at me with a pen in his mouth. Taunting me. He knows that he is in my head. Ugh, dick.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out to see Tristan had texted me.

You look distracted. Pay attention.

-T

I'm trying. I really am. But you're distracting me

-B

How so?

-T

You're just in my head

-B

What are you thinking about?

-T

What do you mean?

-B

Thinking about how I touched you this morning?

-T

Flashback to this morning

"Y-You mean as in sex?" I stuttered out.

He pushed me against the wall so my back was facing him.

"Mhmm." He mumbled against my neck, leaving bites down my neck and to my shoulder.

"Please stop. T-This is the wrong time." I mumbled out. He put his hand in the front of my pants and started rubbing me.

"But you like it. You like the thrill of maybe being caught." He whispered in my ear. And he was right. I did love the feeling more than anything

End of flashback.

My phone vibrated in my lap and I looked down to see a text.

Are you?

-T

I looked up at him and gulped. He was staring intently at me. I looked back down at my phone and texted back.

Yes.

-B

That's what I thought. I'll see you after school.

I didn't bother replying after that. I just tried to concentrate as best as I could on the lesson. Which was very hard because a fucking god was right across the room.

After school

After I got home I went straight up to my room to study some sheet music. I never saw Tristan after school, thank god. But I needed a bigger distraction. I decided to go downstairs to see if my mom needed help with something. Anything!

"Mom!"

"In the kitchen!"

I walked in the kitchen and saw my mom cooking something on the stove.

"Hey mom, do you need any-"

Knock knock knock.

"You expecting anyone Bradley?"

"Not that I know of." I said as I started walking towards the door. I opened the door and saw the person who wouldn't get out of my head.

"What are you doing here? And how do you know where I live?" I say trying to keep my voice down.

"I just guessed." He said smirking at me.

"Bradley, who's at the door?" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah Bradley, who is at the door?" He whispered.

"J-Just a friend mom."

"Oh? Who's this?" My mom asked appearing at the door all of a sudden. Before I could answer Tristan did.

"Hello Mrs. Simpson. My name is Tristan Evans. I'm new around here and Bradley here has been so kind as to take me as a friend." Where in the hell does this good boy act come from?

"Bradley has not told me about you. Do come in and join us for dinner?" Why did she ask that?!

Tristan looked over at me and scanned me top to bottom. What could be going through his head. Never mind, I don't want to know. I don't think I do.

"I would love that. Thank you." He said stepping inside. Him and my mom walked inside and I just stayed at the door trying to register everything that just happened. What if he tries to pull something during dinner. Oh fuck.

"Bradley! Come inside and help set the table." My mom yelled.

"Yeah Bradley, come." I heard Tris yell after her. I know exactly what he meant behind that. This dinner shall be very interesting

Authors Note// Filler chapter. Dinner in the next chapter. Tell me in the comments if you like the way the story is going. Vote and comment please. Peace and love out :)