Ch.14

*Sorry in advance for this chapter. Some violence*

Connors POV

"Alright guys, see you next week." I said to my friends as I left the library. Aside from my little friend group at school, I did have a study group I meet up with every Thursday night.

I was walking home and I passed an alley way. But there were people fighting in this alley way. I would have just walked off because it is non of my business, but one of the guys looked oddly familiar from the back.

I walked in the alley a bit just to hear the small confrontation going on.

"Next time he asks for his money you better fucking give it to him, got it?" One of the guys asked.

Holy shit. Is that Tristan? It sounds like his voice. And who's he? Who is he working for?

I didn't want to intervene just yet so I stayed back and listened.

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again and I'll get your fucking money." The other guy spat out.

"Wrong answer." Tristan said and then punched him in the face so hard making him fall to the ground.

He pulled out a knife from his pocket and went down and jabbed it in his stomach. The guy yelled out in pain. Tristan then sliced the knife across his face.

"Shut the hell up. You know be sent me here to kill you. You're always late on payments and you're just so fucking annoying." He finished as he stood back up and kicked him in the ribs.

"Let's just say your debt is paid off with your life." And with that he pulled out a gun and shot him right in the fucking head.

He's a monster.

Tristan quickly turned around.

"Who's there?" Fuck. I said that out loud.

"Connor?" He walked closer to me. "You didn't happen to see that, did you?"

"Every goddamn part." Was all I said.

"Well how much do I have to pay for you to un see what you saw?"

"No amount and of money will keep my mouth shut. I was right about you. Brad kept covering for you and saying how good you were. But this isn't good. And I'll be sure to let Brad know about this. And he'll know the real monster you are." I said and turned around to walk off.

"Connor, wait." He said and grabbed my shoulder to turn me around.

"Dont fucking touch me." I said as I looked at him with pure anger. "Can't wait to tell all of this to Brad. Bet he'll leave you for me once he knows the truth." I said smirking at him.

Tristans POV

Is he fucking serious?! Take my Brad away from me? Fuck no.

Do it Tris. He wants to take your Brad. Cut him out of the picture.

Something switched in me and I grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him against the brick wall. I punched him one good time in the jaw.

"No one will EVER take what is mine!" I banged his head against the wall really hard.

"Fuck. Please stop. You're hurting me." He begged.

I wanted to, I really did. But I couldn't stop myself. I slammed his head against the wall multiple times until it was over.

He stopped begging.

He stopped talking.

He stopped breathing.

Holy shit.

Good job.

I was brought back to myself, but it was too late.

"No no no no no. Con, wake up please." I said pleaded as I sat on the ground with him in my lap.

I'm sitting in an alley way. One guy is dead because I shot him. I have no remorse for him. But this boy in my lap. I killed him because he was trying to do the right thing. I didn't mean to kill him, I didn't. Brad will never forgive me. This was his best friend. What am I going to do?

After thinking about, I knew what to do. I called the cops. Told them this guy attacked me and my friend tried to defend me and he got himself killed. I had a gun on me for self defense purposes and I shot the guy that killed my friend.

They believed my story. Hopefully everyone does. But there is one person who had to hear the true story. God, this is gonna hurt like hell.

Once I got to his house, I knocked on the door and he opened it and I was met with puffy brown eyes. I pulled him into a hug and let him sob on my chest.

I walked inside, closed the door and led us up to his room. We sat on his bed and I looked at him.

"We need to talk." I spit out. "It's about Connor."

"I don't want to talk about"-

"I killed him, Brad."

It was silent.

"W-why would you say something like that? Of course you didn't."

"But I did. He caught me doing something tonight and threatened to tell you. He filled my head with these things and said you'd leave me. Something in me just lost it. I will forever be sorry." I said letting a tear fall down my cheek.

I went to wipe it away, but another hand went across my cheek and wiped it away. I looked up at Brad and he just looked at me. He didn't say anything.

Brads POV

I should hate him.

I should kick him out of my house.

Hell, I should call the cops.

But I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to do any of those.

Of course, I will mourn Connors death forever. I will miss him so damn much. He didn't deserve his life to end so soon.

But over the short period of time that I've known this blonde boy, I just can't hate him. I can't despise him. This was all too much for my brain in one night.

"You should leave." Is what I finally said.

"I know I should. And I will. But I want you to come with me." He said grabbing my hand. I flinched a little.

"Don't be afraid of me. Out of all the people in the world, I'd never dream of hurting you."

"Emotionally, you did though."

"I-I did. And I'll spend eternity making it up to you."

"Look who's stuttering now." I said with a small smirk on my face.

"Haha, so funny." He said his voice laced with sarcasm. "But will you come with me? Just for a few days so I can be out of the town for a bit. Handle some things."

No.

"Sure."

So super sorry this chapter is going up late. I rushed this chapter because I saw the love of my life in concert on Tuesday. So it kind of threw me off this week.

Anyways, so sorry for killing off baby con con

Anyways, so sorry for killing off baby con con. It broke my heart, but it was for the story. Bet y'all like hate Tristan now xD. But i'll see y'all next week.Vote and comment please. Peace and love out :)