Ch.5

Look at the way Tris looks at him!

Brads POV

The next day I had to go back to school and face him. Literally, there was no escaping him. He is in the office with me first period and in other classes. I was really nervous to leave my mom's car this morning. But I knew I had to and she practically threw me out of the car.

As I was walking down the hall, I spotted the back of Con's head. I quietly jogged up behind him and jumped on his back.

"What in the he- Oh hey Brad." He said as he turned around.

"Headed to music lit?" I asked jumping off his back.

"Yeah, ugh, please don't make me go." He said pouting.

"Don't pout baby Con, you live." I said patting his back. We all, aside from Tristan obviously, call Connor baby Con sometimes; being that he is the youngest.

"Don't tell me what to do," Connor said trying to look angry but failed miserably. "How is Tris liking the school? Do you know?"

"I don't know. I think he likes it here. I have first period with him actually, so I better go." I started jogging down the hall. I turned around and yelled, "Good luck baby Con!"

"Ugh, stop calling me that!" I just laughed to myself and kept walking to the office.

Tristans POV

Why in the hell would he do that? Does he not know that he is mine and no one else's? I guess I'll have to teach him a little lesson today. And I won't go as easy as I did in the movie theater. He's going to have to learn to be a good boy.

I walked into the office and saw that Brad was already sitting in his own personal assistant desk and on his phone. I sat in the one next to his and just stared at him, taking in all his features. Like the way that he tends to look super focused as he's on doing on his phone. And he is starting to bite his lip, which is something I noticed yesterday as we were walking around. It's really fucking sexy so I hope he stops before I take him over this desk. Which I wouldn't really mind, but I'm pretty sure that would get kicked out of the school and I just got here. But god I can't take this-

"Hey Tristan, so how are you liking the school so far?" I looked up and saw Ms. Cole standing in front of me.

"I really like it. Everyone here is so nice and helping. Especially the assisting staff." I said and glanced over at Brad. He looked up at me and made quick eye contact and then looked back down.

"Well that's so good to hear. I have a meeting to go to, you two hold down the fort and have a good day." She said and then walked out.

Brad and I were just sitting there. I went back to watching him. I was leaned back in my chair and just stared. It's so hard for me to not to look at him. It's so weird because I've never acted like this with someone. I don't know how to feel about it. But I can't fucking think with this boner that is very noticeable.

I stood up and grabbed Brad's arm to pull him up.

"What are you-"

"Don't talk. We're going to the restroom. Let's go." I said and started walking towards the door dragging him behind him. We got into the restroom and I locked the door behind us even though we're not supposed to, I could care less.

"I don't under-"

"Shut up. You don't get to talk. Not after what I saw you doing with Connor."

"I was just messing arou-"

"I said shut up. I suggest you keep that mouth shut or your punishment will be worse."

Brads POV

Punishment? I don't know if I heard right.

"P-Punishment?"

"Awe, you didn't think that after our little fiasco at the movies yesterday that I would let you go, did you?"

"I'm not really complaining, but I didn't sign up for anything." I said a little bit over a whisper.

"So is this you backing out? Because in the exact moment I saw you yesterday, I knew I had to make you mine." He said in a husky deep voice. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. It was a rough dominate kiss. He pulled away and scanned my face. I was practically breathless. "So are you mine?"

Is this something that I could get out of if it became too much? I don't know if I should agree to this kind of submissive relationship so quickly. Don't get me wrong, it is completely thrilling and I love the rush and I like doing things where I can get caught at any moment.

"I think that I want to be yours."

"You think? Or are you sure?" He asked in a challenging tone.

"I'm sure. I am all yours." He smirked at me. Might as well get used to that smirk.

"Good choice. Now get on your knees and suck my dick for me before the bell rings."

I nodded my head and got down.

The ending is wow. Well vote and comment please. Peace and love out :)