Ch.11

Tristan's POV

Sorry babe, but I'm going to have to take a rain check for after school. But tonight I'm yours.

-Brad

Words cannot describe how pissed off I am. What could possibly be so important? Calm the fuck down. Maybe he realized he doesn't want to see you anymore. Ever thought of that?

"Fuck off!" This voice does not want to leave me the hell alone. Maybe I should just calm down and text Brad to see what's up.

How come, what came up?

-Tris

I sat on the bed waiting very impatiently for a reply. Then my phone dinged.

Just to spend some time with my friends. I miss them you know?

-Brad.

No I don't fucking know because I could care less about his friends if I'm being completely honest. But that won't stop me from being with him when I want to.

Okay. See you soon.

-Tris

He just replied with a smiley face. Well I'll see you sooner than you think.

Brads POV

We were all sitting outside eating lunch when someone was approaching us. When I turned to look who it was, I was surprised to see Tris. I didn't think he was showing up to school today.

"Hey Tristan." Jenn waved. Tristen just nodded his head at her. That was kind of rude. Then again, it is Tristan.

"Hey Brad, can I talk to you real quick?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be back guys." I got up and Tristan basically dragged me away.

"Whoa, slow down. What's up?"

"Can you leave with me please? I want us to have some fun, instead of being at this stupid school." He said while rubbing my cheek.

"As tempting as that sounds, and it really does babe, I have to stay. This school is very big on attendance. I wouldn't be surprised if you got-" He cut me off mid-sentence by kissing me, hard.

"I could give two shits if I got kicked out of this school. Just please come with me. I hate asking twice, but I will for you."

"I really do, and I would. But Mr. Dawson is making me stay after school or else he'll fail me for the semester. God, I hate his class." I said rolling my eyes. He was quiet for a moment and I swear his eyes changed a shade. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. And I understand you have to keep your grades. What period do you have Dawson?"

"Last, why?"

"Perfect. No reason. But I'll pick you up after school?"

"Sure? Are you sure everything's fine? You seemed pretty persistent on having me leave."

"I swear I'm fine. I'm just respecting your boundaries." Respecting my boundaries my ass!

"Okay, well I'll see you later. " He nodded his head and winked at me. I went back to my friends and tried to not assume any crazy shit was going on.

Tristan's POV

I went to the main office after I said my goodbye to Brad.

"Hi there, may I help you?" The annoying and overly nice lady asked at the front desk.

"Yeah, I just wanted to know if Mr. Dawson has an off period."

"Yes sir, the next two periods. 5th and 6th. Is there something wrong?"

"No mam, nothing wrong at all. Thank you for your time." Dumb ass bitch.

Comment and vote please. Peace and love out!