Ch.15

⚠⚠Super long yet important authors note at the end. Please read! ⚠⚠

Tristans POV

I watched as my angel slept beside me. He was honestly too perfect. He looked like he was stressing as he was asleep. And it's all my fault. I know I have a problem, but he's the only person who can put up with me.

God I love him so much. So much that it fucking hurts. I told him that I wanted to get out of town for myself and lay low, which I did, but this trip was all for him. To show him how much I love and appreciate him for sticking by me. After all the fucked up shit I did.

I've been driving for a couple hours to get to our destination. I definitely didn't want to go to a major city, but I went to a place that I heard was really nice. I knew my baby would admire the view.

Since it would be a two day drive, considering I don't want Brad to drive and it's about a 14 hour drive, we stopped at a hotel. Not a busted down motel. A very nice hotel. Can't have my angel staying somewhere gross and disgusting, even if it's just for a night.

"Brad, babe. Wake up."(YOUR SLEEEEEEPING HEAAAAART!) I said while shaking him a little bit.

"Are we here? Wherever 'here' is anyways." He asked in a sleepy voice.

I laughed a bit at his little attitude.

"No, we're not. We're just stopping for the night. I need some shut eye and you're not driving."

"Why not? I'm perfectly capable of driving a car without it crashing into something." He pouted crossing his arms over his chest.

"I believe you are. I just like driving. Don't fight with me please. Just, let's rest in a nice bed."

Brad simply agreed, I'm guessing he's still a bit too sleepy to argue.

Once we checked in and made it to our room, we immediately crashed on the bed. Making sure I cuddled up with him first, of course.

The next morning we showered, separately sadly, and got ready to hit the road. I wanted to get as many hours in as possible so I just picked us up some breakfast on the way out. I filled up the tank and we were on our way.

About 7 hours later.

We had finally reached our destination and I was so happy. This place was absolutely beautiful and very peaceful. Madison, Wisconsin. (I've never been, but I looked up nice places to visit in the US and I didn't want a cliche place like Florida or California. No offense to those places, just wanted something different. On with the chapter xD)

Once we got to the small, sort of secluded house I rented for us, I woke Brad up.

"Get up baby. We're here!" I whisper yelled.

He got up a lot quicker and looked out the window. His eyes widened a bit.

"This is beautiful. Where are we?" He asked in astonishment.

"Madison, Wisconsin."

"Really?" He asked a bit shocked.

"Mhm. Now let's go inside so we can unpack and relax."

"Wait. This little house is ours?"

"Yep. I rented it for us. You like?" I asked, my eyes glued on his face, waiting for an answer.

"I love. It's so cute." He said his face lighting up.

"I'm glad you like it

"I'm glad you like it. Lets go."

We got out the car, got in the house and started unpacking some things. After maybe an hour or so, we had finished.

I was drained from the drive so I told Brad I'd go nap real quick and that he could watch tv or go swimming. Entertain himself.

2 hours later.

I was waking up to what felt like grinding on me? I opened my eyes and saw Brad was straddling me and slowly grinding on me making me hard.

"What a way to wake up." I said as a smirk came on my face.

"Well I'm so bored and I want to have some fun with you, daddy." He said whispering the last part in my ear.

Lust came over me so quick and I felt my dick throb.

"Alright, then. Lets play baby." I said rolling us over.

END OF THE CHAPTER! I actually left y'all on a cliffhanger xD. Sorry this chapter is late, short and kinda rushed. I left out details on the road trip, sorry. Comment though if you want a bonus chapter on just them being goofy and cute. Next chapter or chapters will be smut! Please vote and comment. Peace and love out!