Ch.4

Explicit content, kind of :)

Tristans POV

I don't know what it is about this boy, but I want him. I want him to be mine. And he will be.

When we got inside of the theater, we stood in the not so long lines. Guess today wasn't a busy day. After buying our tickets, James, Lauren, Brad and I went into the theater to get seats while Connor and Jenn got snacks. I was pretty excited to see this movie, but more excited about who I was going to be sitting by.

As we walked in the theater, I pulled Brad back as James and Lauren went to get seats in the middle.

"Sit in the back with me?" I asked even though my tone told that it was more of a demand.

"Y-yeah, let me just got tell James." He said walking away. His stutter is so funny, but cute. He came back and said everything was cool. We headed up the steps and when we got to the very top, I pushed him in his seat.

"When these lights dim down, I'm going to blow your mind." He looked at me with a loss of words.

"Well I'm going to go see where Connor and Jenn are with those snacks." I said winking at him and then walking off.

Brads POV

Should I be nervous? Or maybe anxious. I don't know, but what I do know is getting or giving a blowjob in a movie theater has always been on my bucket list. Not kidding. But Tristan is really intimidating and a part of me is saying to leave now while I have the chance. And another part of me is saying that maybe a guy like this could be good for me. And then there is the hormonal and sexual part of me that says to just take the dick that is right in front of you.

When Tristan came back with one popcorn and drink I assumed we were sharing. As we got settled in, the movie was starting and the lights started to dim and I started to sweat just a little bit.

A few minutes into the movie, Tristan started to rub my hand. I was honestly too afraid to pull away or turn to look at him so I just continued watching the movie. Then he grabbed my hand and moved it onto the hard on he had prominent in his pants.

He leaned over to my ear and whispered "You caused me this problem, so why don't you be good boy and fix it for me, hmm?"

I looked over at him finally, and even though it was a bit dark, I could tell what he eyes were telling me and I started to slowly rub him from the outside of his jeans. He groaned lowly and I looked around to make sure no one could see us and luckily there was no one within two rows of us. I started to rub faster which caused him to groan some more.

"Jesus Christ. Why don't you take it out?" He groaned in frustration this time.

I slowly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper even slower, just to get a rise out of him. He grabbed my face and forced me to look up at him.

"Do not fucking tease me. Got it?" I quickly nodded and proceeded to do what I was doing.

I pulled his dick out and gawked at how big he was. I have been with multiple guys in the past, but none have ever been this big. I started licking the tip a little bit and then immediately began to deep throat him.

"Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good. Just like that." Tristan growled lowly while grabbing my hair to make me go deeper.

I would pull up for air and jerk him quickly before going back down.

"Holy fuck, go faster. Your mouth feels amazing."

I looked up at him to notice he was biting is lip to contain his moans.

"Keep looking at me like that and I'll come right now."

I pulled off and said "Then do it. Come." Then I went back down on him and started sucking harder and faster. Thank god there was a fight scene going on, from what I could hear, because we were getting louder. I started to pick up the pace and soon enough his cum was hitting the back of my throat. I kept sucking him off so I could get every last drop. So I could taste every last drop of him.

He pulled me up and looked into my eyes. Was I good enough for him? He put his junk away and zipped up his pants. He didn't say anything so I assumed he's had better.

"That was really good head by the way." He whispered to me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks." I said looking down. I am thankful it was dark, so that he couldn't see me blush.

The rest of the movie was spent with us actually watching what was left of the movie and me slowly sucking on the straw of our soda we shared. I liked today's events, but damn, I did not expect to give head to a guy I just met today.

Connor freaking followed me on Twitter 1/27/16. Vote and comment please. Peace and love out :)