Ch. 16

"Well I'm so bored and I want to have some fun with you, daddy." He said whispering the last part in my ear.

Lust came over me so quick and I felt my dick throb.

"Alright, then. Lets play baby." I said rolling us over.

Brads POV

I squealed when I was pushed onto my back. Tristan started to immediately attack my neck with kisses and sucking in different spots, sure to leave some hickeys.

I couldn't help but moan out loud.

"Di-idn't know daddy turned you on this much." I stuttered out.

"Baby, you have no fucking idea." Tristan said and then started going lower.

"Daddy stop. Can I suck you off?" I asked innocently. Would be lying if I said this wasn't something I've wanted to try in my sex life. This was so hot.

He came back up to look me in the eyes. I recognized this shade of blue. There was no turning back now. Not that I want to.

"You wanna suck daddy's dick?" He asked caressing my cheek.

"Yes sir."

"Okay baby." He got off the bed and stood in front of me.

"Get to work." he ordered. I immediately started unbuckling his pants and pulled his pants down along with his boxers.

I started bobbing my head at a steady rhythm. Occasionally sucking the tip causing him to hiss.

"You just get better and better don't you?" he groaned.

I nodded my head and continued. After a couple of minutes, he came in my mouth.

"Swallow all of daddy's cum like a big boy."

I took my mouth off of him and swallowed every last drop. Like a good boy.

Tristan grabbed me and turned me around so I was on my hands and knees. I felt his tip at my hole. Teasing me.

"Please hurry daddy. I need you so bad."I whined.

He didn't say anything but I felt a sting on my ass. I gasped at the pain but I fucking loved it at the same time.

He gripped my head and pulled up against his chest. 

"Good boys are patient." he growled in my ear.

Without any warning he plunged into me. No lube or anything. It hurt like a bitch. But I could handle the pain for an intense amount of pleasure. He started to speed up. 

"You like it don't you baby?" He grunted into my ear.

I couldn't fathom any words so I just nodded my head.

"Of course you do." He growled. He pushed me down so I was no longer against his chest. My head was against the pillows while my ass stuck out.

Tristan started to fuck me at a fast speed. He had no fucking mercy and I loved every second of it. My moans were so loud which made Tristan go faster. 

I started to jerk myself off to his sexy groans and moans. He slapped my ass causing me to stop.

"Do not touch yourself. Or you'll get punished. Understand?" He asked as he went faster, which I thought was impossible. Apparently not.

I nodded. That earned me a slap.

"Use your words."

"I understand daddy."

"Fuck yes." He muttered.

After a few more thrusts, he came in my ass. He pulled out and I collapsed at the overwhelming pleasure. He swiped some leaking cum from my ass and stuck his fingers in my mouth.

"Suck." He demanded. I started to suck his cum off his fingers. "Good boy." He cooed.

He flipped me over. 

"My turn to make you cum." He said smirking up at me. 

This boy is going to be the death of me. 

Heyo guys! So I decided to just do the intense smut instead of the two small chapters. I know that's not what y'all asked for, Sorry. And sorry that this is short. Also, I don't usually thank you guys for the comments and votes, but I really should. Thank y'all!

I especially wanna thank Abigailr5ervampette You always comment and your comments give me life! Love you girl.

Vote and comment please. Peace and love out guys :)