Ch.12

God I hate his class...

God I hate him...

I hate...

That's all I heard. Brads words are all that's going through my head at the moment. Over and over again.

I was convincing myself that I just did the right thing. This was all for my baby. He drives me to do the craziest shit.

A couple of hours ago

"Hello Mr. Dawson." I greeted after entering the his classroom.

"Hello young man. And what might you be doing here? I don't think you're a student of mine." He said turning to face me from his board.

"No, I'm not a student, but I think my boyfriend is a student of yours. Bradley Simpson? Ring a bell?" I asked with pure hate in my tone.

"Ah yes, Mr. Simpson. Talented young thing. He wouldn't be failing my class if he applied himself more." He said as he sat in his chair.

"Or if his teacher wasn't such a dumb fucking cunt." I hissed.

He looked taken back.

"Excuse you sir. Now you listen to me-"

"No you old fucker, you listen to me. Mark Dawson isn't it? Married to Cynthia Dawson? Two beautiful children right?" I asked as I sat in a desk casually propping my feet up.

"How in the hell do you know all of that? Who are you?"

"Your worst fucking nightmare." I said standing up and pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

I opened up a live stream feed and pointed it to him.

"Oh my god, Cynthia. Ruby, Jay." He whispered, his eyes becoming watery.

"Oh, yes. You see, they are indeed tied up in your basement right now. And you see that fellow in the mask? That's a dear friend of mine. And he will gladly blow the brains out of all three of them if I give a signal. You don't want that now, do you?" I finished looking at him.

"Oh god no. Please leave my family out of this. Whatever it is you want; money, my car, anything! Just please leave them alone!" He whispered yelled.

"So you're willing to cooperate?"

"Yes of course!" I smiled at him and shut off my phone.

"Great. So I have a little treat for you." I said

I pulled out a bottle and handed it to him.

"What the hell is this?" He asked eying the bottle.

"A little drink for you. I want you to drink this and take a little nap. Or long nap." I said chuckling lightly.

"What do you mean?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you, you fucking idiot? Drink and die."

"What the- no! What kind of deal is that!" He yelled.

"Please shut the fuck up or else I'm blowing your brains out. It's either you or your family." I replied simply.

I better be doing the right thing.

Of course you are. This is all for Brad, remember?

Right, all for Brad.

"Fine, I'll do it." He mumbled out.

"Good choice." I said as I pulled out my phone again. I called my friend to tell him to let them go.