Chapter Two

Okay I am so pissed off right now because I wrote chapter two and I SWEAR I SAVED IT! I can't find it now and I have to re-do it -_- Read the end notes for important information! Enjoy.

Jason's POV

The next morning I woke up from a deep sleep.

"Babe?" I asked, patting the spot next to feel. I sighed when I remembered that she wasn't there.

I stretched my arms above my head and yawned. Another day of challenge to face. I swear each day I get more depressed. A hot shower right now will comfort me and calm me down...I hope. I got up from the soft plush bed and headed to the small bathroom that was also connected with my room.

I closed the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was pale and didn't look alive anymore. I had huge bags under my eyes from my lack of sleep in the prison because the beds were so damn hard and the pillows felt like stone.

I stripped from my clothes and went into the shower. Turning on the tap, I sighed in relief as the hot water hit my skin. I closed my eyes and stoof there for about five minutes just thinking until I actually cleaned myself up.

I turned off the tap and took a towel that was on one of the shelves near the shower, wrapping the towel around my waist. The shower somewhat calmed me down. I shook my hair out, making drips of water land on the mirror. I went back in my room and changed into some grey sweatpants and a red baggy t-shirt since I don't plan to go anywhere. I threw the towel on the bed, just landing on the side and made my way downstairs to greet Nate.

Madison's POV

"Mom! I'm bored!" I whinned to my mother who was on the couch watching the latest episode of Dr.Phil.

"Why don't you hang out with Blake today? I'm sure he would love to see you." I mom suggested.

"Uh. It's fine. I'll go to Allison's house." I said quickly, etching a disgusted face at what she has just said.

"Are you sure sweety?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm su-"

DING

My voice was interrupted to the sound of the doorbell. I looked over to the door and gulped.

"Who did you invite over?" I nervously asked.

Please don't say Blake. Please don't say Blake. PLEASE DON'T SAY BLAKE.

"Blake of course. Who else?" she grinned widely at me. "I arranged something for you guys." she added with a sweet tone.

Great. Just fucking great. I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Blake. His blonde hair was spiked at the front and his blue eyes sparkled under the sun. I bit my lip when I saw him. trying so hard to not check him out. Yes he was gorgeous but not his personality.

Can you see who did this disaster? Well if you didn't know, my mom basically hooked us up. She thought that it would be good for me to spend my time with Blake because he was such a "gentleman". At first, he was cool. He was a funny, loving, caring, and adventurous kind of guy. I feel for him because of his good side, but when his dad died from cancer the other year, he wasn't himself.

He's changed.

"Hey babe. I missed you." he said.

He leaned closer towards me and he pecked my lips.

"I missed you more." I lied. plastering a smile on my face.

"Awh you two love birds." my mom cooed, watching us from the couch.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the door, closing it behind me.

He grabbed onto my hand and held it tight. Awfully tight. I ignored it.

We both got into the car that was parked on the side of the road and fastened our seat belts.

"You know you're mom suggested that we would go out for brunch." He said.

"I know." I spoke softly.

He started the car and drove off to God knows where. I sighed and looked at him.

"Blake?" I asked him.

"Yes baby?" he answered back, not taking his eyes off the road.

"I need to tell you something...." I said nervously with my voice trailing off.

The car stopped causing me to fall forward a little bit. Why the fuck would he stop on a road?! This boy I swear!

"You're not breaking up with me are you?!" he gritted his teeth together and he looked like as if he was ready to slap me.

"No! Of course not...I just wanted to tell you that...I love you." I quickly made up that lie, not wanting to feel the pain.

"Oh." his face softened and continued driving.

"I love you more."

If only he knew the truth.

Jason's POV

"Earth to Jason! You still with me!? HELLO?!"

I snapped out of my thoughts when Nate waved his hand in front of me, practically screaming in my ear. I looked at him and the map that was in front of us.

"Sorry bro." I apologised.

I sat up in my chair and sighed as I looked at the map. He was planning where we would do more bombings.

"You were thinking about her, weren't you?" he said empathising "her". We both know who was "her" anyways.

"No." I lied.

"Don't lie to me. I know you were. You can't seem to let go of her can't you?"

"You caught me." I said smirking to myself. "I can't let go of her. After what we've been through."

"Do you still love her?"

Did I still love her? Do I still love her? What kind of the question was that?

"I still love her."

I will always love you, Madison.

____________________________________________________

COMMENT BELOW AND I MIGHT DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YOU! :D

Sorry for such a shitty chapter :P This is just a filler and let's say that a lot of drama will go down in the next chapter :) I hope you guys liked it! Please check out my new fanfiction called "Once Chance" and check out my Jaitlin fafiction "Forever" :D Also check out the collab that I'm doing with @ hellodollfacce14 called "I Need You" and also check out her story called Strangers because I'm addiected to it and it is ahh-mazing!!

Okay so this is the important part! I have a feeling that this story is going to be shorter than Chains Around My Heart so....COMMENT YOUR IDEAS! It can happen around the middle of the book and I'll choose the best ones :) Don't worry I'll also credit you!

Comment, Vote and Fan! :D

Stay fab

-Samantha