Chapter Four

Okay, so I was given a bunch of ideas and i don't know which one to choose so I'm kind of combining them together. :) Some will happen in this chapter, some will happen in future chapters and so on. Enjoy :) + Sorry for the long wait! READ THE END NOTES PLS <3

Jason's POV

 My mind was still fuzzy and I felt really dizzy but I still did what I did. I shoved both of us in one of the small bathroom stalls. It was quite small so we were really close together, it was quite cozy.

I grabbed Lauren's waist aggressively and pulled her close to me if that was even possible. I leaned closer to her and started kissing her neck. Her hands held my head as her fingers ran through my hair. She held her head up so I had more room to kiss her. My hands exploring her body, running up and down her sides. I found her sweet spot, slowly sucking the skin. She moaned softly, wanting more.

I pulled back and pressed my lips against her lips. I spun us around and pinned her against the door. Her arms wrapped around my neck, kissing back with passion. 

Minutes after, I practically pushed my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues fought together, the kiss getting more intense and more deeper. My hands played with the hem of her short dress that stopped about mid-thigh. I wanted to get that stupid fabric off her her body so bad but it doesn't help that her dress was skin tight. I struggled to get her dress above her hips, but I still managed take it off halfway.

As the dress reached just above her stomach, a scream filled the room.

Pulling back, I looked at Lauren who looked confused. 

"Was that you?" I stupidly asked.

Shaking her head, she pressed her lips against mine again, but seconds later we were interrupted by sobs followed by a loud bang. 

"Stop you fucking asshole!" a girl's voice shrieked. She sounded like she was in pain.

"No you bitch!" a more deeper voice boomed through the bathroom. He sounded like he was drunk too.

"Jason. Just ignore it. Kiss me," Lauren groaned as she pulled her against her.

But I couldn't just ignore it. Even though I was drunk, I still wonder what was happening in the stall next to us. Those voices that I heard were still going on but now they were soft whispers so I didn't understand what they were saying. It was silent now so I'm guessing that they left or something.

 I was wrong.

About ten minutes after, the screaming started again but this time louder. 

"Why do you do this to me?" the girl's voice said. 

"Jason! Let's go somewhere else." Lauren complained. It's been 10 minutes and I still haven't fucked her yet.

"I'll take you back to my place. Let's go." 

Grabbing her hand, we both walked out of the bathroom.

Drunk, tired, and confused of what just happened in there. 

-The Next Morning-

Nobody's POV

Lauren woke up the next morning next to Jason in his room. She stretched her arms above her head as she took a glance as Jason, who was asleep next to her. She smirked and caressed his cheek. Lauren leaned closer to him and kissed him on the cheek. After pulling back, she got her wrinkled dress that was thrown on the floor and got dressed. 

"Had a fun time tonight baby. But sadly, I have to leave." 

She left the door, closing the bedroom door behind her. 

Jason's POV

Hangover.

That's all I could think when I wake up that morning. Of course, Lauren ditched me and I was left alone in my room. My head ached and my memories from last night were a blur. I felt like shit.

I tried going back to sleep but something caught my attention near the door. Something white was on the floor and no it wasn't a thong or a bra.

It looked like a piece of paper. Even though I didn't want to get up, I did anyways. I made my way towards the door and picked up the piece of paper that was on the floor. I unfolded it and read it.

You're going to realize it when it's already too late...

___________________________________________________

Okay I realized that this is a really short chapter and I'm really sorry for that! I promise the the next chapter will be longer :)

So what do you guys think? What's happening?! :O You're gonna think Jason is a total dumbass for not realizing what happened in the bathroom XD

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my boo Delaney :) She's iObeyBieber on here and @ theavonstepss on Twitter! And this chapter is also dedicated to her.

AND GUYS GUESS WHAT?! I MET PATTIE YESTERDAY *insert happy crying emoji here* IT WAS AMAZING!! IT WAS A BOOK SIGNING IN TORONTO SO OF COURSE SHE SIGNED MY BOOK, AND I GOT TO HUG HER AND TALK TO HER. SHE IS SO SWEET AND NICE AND ABSOLUTELY STUNNING IN PERSON!! If y'all want to see pictures then comment below or something because I might make it my icon for a couple of days and then change it XD

Comment, vote and Fan!

Stay Fab

-Sam