Chapter Nine

Madison's POV

The car ride back to my house couldn't have been any better. All three of us just talked like we were best friends, making jokes and laughing. I was happy again and I felt safe in Jason's arms. 

But it's time to tell my mom what has happened. Sure, she is going to be upset when I tell her that I was seeing Jason and Nate for the past two days but I needed to tell her that Blake was only nice to her, to get to me and eventually kill me. 

I saw my mom sitting in the living room casually. My heart started to beat faster as I walked closer to her. 

"Mom?" I asked.

She turned her head to face me with a small smile on her face.

"Yes hun?"

"I need to talk to you about something."

I walked over to the couch and sat next to her. I could feel her eyes on me. 

"Sure. Where's Blake? Did he leave early?" she asked.

I sighed and nodded.

"That's what I need to talk to you about mom! Don't freak out after I tell you this okay? When I said I was spending the night at one of my friend's house, I was actually going to spend the night with Jason." I swallowed a huge lump forming in my throat, waiting for her reaction.

"Madison Raymond! You lied to me and you spent a night at that monster's house?!" she gasped.

"Yes I lied you to but It was to keep me safe! Blake was trying to kill me mom! He tricked you and tricked me!" I said louder. 

"Why in the world would he try to kill you Madison? This is just silly!" she yelled.

I looked her in the eyes with a serious expression on my face. Her expression showed that she was angry, confused, disappointed and worried.

"Mom! Just please hear me! Believe me! He was working with one of Jason's enemies to kill me!" I said with a serious tone. I need her to believe me.

She just sat there on the couch, frozen. Unable to move or say anything at all for a few minutes. I just looked at her with pleading eyes. 

"Mom you have to believe me! I am you're daughter!" I said one last time. "Please."

"Madison. I-I."

"WHAT MOM?" I asked her, pratically falling off the couch. 

"I know."

My jaw dropped and my eyes were wide open. I scooted back from her on the couch but I was still looking at her. I felt my body shake and my breath wasn't steady.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I know Andrew and Blake. I worked with them." her eyes left mine, looking at her feet.

"WHAT? YOU KNEW THAT THEY WE'RE TRYING TO KILL ME BUT YOU DIDN'T STOP THEM? WHAT THE HELL? BUT I -I THOUGHT-" I started screaming but I felt a pinch behind my eyes. Soon, tears were running down my cheek, landing on my shirt. I didn't even want to look her in the eyes. The person I used to look up to, the person that I only have left, and the person that I once called "mom" is against me. 

"Madison! It sounds horrible but you have to let me explain! I didn't kno-" 

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I started screaming and sobbing.

"MADISON! PLEASE JUST CALM DOWN! I -"

I stood up and started running towards the door. I didn't feel safe when I was with her. Everything has changed so quickly. 

I stepped outside and took a breathe of the fresh air. Wiping my tear stained face, I took out my phone and dialed Jason's number.

"Hello?" 

"Please come pick me up. I need you right now." I said as I tried my best to hide the fact that I was crying. 

"Are you okay? You don't sound too well."

"No." I admitted and started to break down in more ears. "Just please come and pick me up!"

"I'm on my way babe." 

_________________________________________________________

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW :( I wanted to update ASAP though. Promise that the next one will me longer :)

I BET Y'ALL DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING HA!! What do you think? Comment below!

I'm watching the amazing race Canada now hehehehe.

I went to Stratford yesterday!! :D It was amazing and surprisingly SUPER CROWDED! My kidrauhl feels :') Pics are up on my Instagram @ Teambiebermahone 

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!

Comment on this chapter and I might dedicate the next chapter to you ;D

LOVE YOU GUYS!! STAY FAB <3

-Sam